PDA

View Full Version : GBuffer Builder in fusion?

naik
12-27-2008, 02:48 PM
Hey guys

im testing fusion right now and im coming from Autodesk Combustion.
Is there a node like the GBuffer Builder in Combustion?

With this GBuffer builder in combustion you can create your own "RPF RLA" files with normal tiffs for each channel.

So you can pipe in a certain zdepth and bent normal pass and so on.
You can not easily render out RPF in Maya like in Max with all the channels.

Im testing the Texture Node in Fusion which is really cool but in order to make it
work you need a rpf file with a built in uvpass as an example in order to change your texture.

Is it possible in fusion to combine a uvpass tiff with the main rendering to built a "rpf" file with implemented passes?

I hope you get what i mean.

best regards

NAIK

naik
12-27-2008, 05:01 PM
Okay i checked the Channel Boolean in Fusion - seems to be that what i want to do.
But the thing is - how do you use a Material ID / Object ID - UV Pass in combination with the Channel Boolean - in my situation it doesnt work...

regards

NAIK

theotheo
12-29-2008, 11:29 AM
you set the operation to "copy" and in the auxillary channels tab you pump the desired channels in the UV, normal etc etc passes.

Use the deep pixel tools to do things like retexturing(UV) relight(normal) depth fog(z) etc etc

-theo

CGTalk Moderation
12-29-2008, 11:29 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.