PDA

View Full Version : Speed Modelling Session #0 Test run

tuckerhcool
12-24-2008, 05:41 AM
Here is the santa I want to model....I reserve the right to not finish this project due to the HCMC I am participating in but here is what I am going for. haha :beer:

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee210/blwandkids_2007/zombie-santa.jpg

Digitool
12-25-2008, 03:54 AM
that is totally awesome.

So you must work for a morgue then in this "role playing" atmosphere... lol

tuckerhcool
12-25-2008, 09:22 AM
haha well maybe I was think more along the lines of necrophyliac support group or zombie-r-us i really wish i could work on this but with not being able to work at my school this week i dont think ill have time.. i will keep this picture tho so i can model it another time.

Digitool
12-25-2008, 09:26 PM
shame. so is the life of winter in portland I'd assume.

ZaneV
12-26-2008, 03:51 AM
Oh that is a very nice Santa!
Its a shame that you may not have enough time to complete it and I do understand that this challenge was probably started at the least suitable time with the HMC challenge currently in progress as well as Christmas in the middle and new years preparations so I have decided to leave this open to submittions for another week and see how that goes.

Thanks for the start tuckerhcool!

ZaneV

tuckerhcool
12-30-2008, 07:45 AM
I swear I will do a update soon..... Haha I have the body modeled and am working on the head.... :)

CGTalk Moderation
12-30-2008, 07:45 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.