PDA

View Full Version : The Showdown - Character - Monkey Boy Mark

Monkey Boy Mark
06-22-2003, 01:43 AM
In a time of honour and valiance, two brave knights dual to the death...

... IN THEIR PANTS!! :eek:

... FOR NO REAL REASON!!!

... WITH EXTENDABLE SWORDS!!!!

Showcasing the Grundholm Foundry's new 'Extend-o-Sabre'TM, two medieval warriors cast away their armour out of principal (and consideration for the animator), battling to the bloody end.

The menacing Black Knight versus the fearless White Knight.

Who shall be triumphant?

Monkey Boy Mark
06-22-2003, 02:01 AM
O.k, so this is my first CG Challenge and I am starting a bit late in the month but it'll be a good exercise in streamlining the production process if nothing else!:p

I have worked out the story really roughly and will probably have an animatic done over the next coupla days. Hurrah.

To speed things up I'm using a model I had started for another home project as a basis for these characters and there's an image to show the current state of things attached. (Explains why they are wearing pants, sort of.)

I'd just like to say good luck to everyone participating in this challenge and also say thanks to jonnymac for introducing me to the site - cheers!:cool:

jonnymac
06-22-2003, 03:06 PM
Y-Fronts = Humour!

Good luck Marky Boy. Look forward to seeing some top prodding action!

:bounce:

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.