PDA

View Full Version : Characters+Env:Sci-Fi Operating Theatre

oszkar.nagy
06-22-2003, 01:36 AM
Hi all!
This is my latest work and my first post. The picture was done in 3ds max 5.1+Brazil+Combustion for compositing. I would appreciate any constructive feedback/comment/critique.
Title: The Human Re-Animation Project

http://images.render.hu/img/5624.jpg

gmask
06-22-2003, 02:59 AM
Hey.. that's a very ambitious piece.. nice idea but goes to show that Brazil cannot help bad lighting..

The main problem I am havign is that it's an intriguing image because of the content but there is a lot of detail an dbasically very flat lighting so that there is no seperation between the foreground and the background.

Lessent he lighting in the bacground so that ther eis more focus on the subject at hand.. it will create more drama an dsimple look better.. this image is visually confusing at the moment.. it;s the CG equivalent of "horror vacui" or in other words the fear of any vacant space.. your composition needs some breathing room which could be easily done with more dramatic lighting.. I think this image would be even more interesting if they were just in a white room.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.