PDA

View Full Version : still :: a vampire's death

Gorf
06-22-2003, 01:31 AM
Hi everybody,

Here is my last work, hope you like it :

http://gorf.3dpoder.com/imagenes/imagenes/vampiro/vampiro.jpg

c&c are welcome.

I've just finished to upload my web page, you can check it out here http://gorf.3dpoder.com, there you can view the "making of" the scene. Sorry, but i'm currently translating it to english but the images are self-explanatory.

Gorf.

Cyborgguineapig
06-22-2003, 03:02 AM
Wow thats wickedly cool!

Baal
06-22-2003, 03:07 AM
Woah, that is one cool piece of art ! I really dig the atmosphere ! Nice work !

zworp
06-22-2003, 03:52 AM
I think something with the hands look odd, they dont fit in very good with the rest of the scene.
otherwise its really great, love it :thumbsup:

Dezzo
06-22-2003, 10:03 PM
good attempt here but.......

10 candles don't create so much light, if the candlesticks hold 20 candles, that would be different. Shadowing could have been more dramatic because there seem to be too much light here.

i dunno but the stake looks too high up and seems to be staking the neck of the vampire.

also, the whole place would look even cooler it it had some mist-like effects...

vampire lairs aren't so clean always, cobwebs, rats, or the occasional skulls and bones would add some more depth in the place.

i'm just saying all this because you are trying to show that the place is pretty run down (the torn curtain, stones on the steps, crumpled carpet). You should try to elaborate more on how old this place is by trying the above mentioned.

but that aside, it's a good work. keep it up! :applause:

Gorf
06-23-2003, 08:10 PM
Thanks to everybody...

Dezzo great critics, i'll keep in mind for my future proyects

kleinluka
06-23-2003, 08:16 PM
this is lookin wicked nice.
good job

rrobert
06-23-2003, 08:17 PM
Good ambience! Well done.. Cant wait to see more..! :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.