PDA

View Full Version : Bitmap Wrong Size Problem

Demyx11
12-21-2008, 02:06 PM
Heya, I am trying to model a Beretta 9000 read a tutorial and shit, but my Bitmap Textures is so damn small, I have tried almsot everything, read alot of things at forum etc, does any1 at all know whats wrong? Heres a pic what it looks like

http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eavt9.jpg

marslord
01-02-2009, 12:16 PM
Hi there,
I don't not catch you question correctly,
But 2 things
If you have problem with reference image for modeling you can get images you need on internet.
If you have problem with texture you paint for covering your model:
1 repaint the texture in larger size
2 use different photos of your reference object and compose them and create a large size texture,but you must watch for light and angles and color saturation of photos that you compos to create a normal texture,
3 your texture most has a correct relation on size with your model actual size.
if your model is large in compare of another object of your scene, yous same size texture for all of them cause that larger object seems has lower detail.
4 if you have problem with texture size in software that you use, it depends on supported texture-size on that software memory wise. that by now in all software this size is larger than 1024*1024 depends on your RAM.

leigh
01-02-2009, 10:00 PM
Heya, I am trying to model a Beretta 9000 read a tutorial and shit, but my Bitmap Textures is so damn small, I have tried almsot everything, read alot of things at forum etc, does any1 at all know whats wrong? Heres a pic what it looks like

http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eavt9.jpg

How about you phrase your question properly instead of inserting totally unnecessary "shit" and other colloquialisms? Because frankly, I have no idea what you're saying and your image isn't loading.

CGTalk Moderation
01-02-2009, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.