View Full Version : Animation:Oh My God
06-21-2003, 01:23 PM
Oh My God 640x480 avi-xvid-32Mb (http://potionwork.com/ohmygod/download/ohmygod-640x480-xvid.avi)
06-21-2003, 02:00 PM
Images look great on the website, but downloading is sooo..... slow....... One thing I did notice is that you've got 'connect me' as the link to your contact details, when it should probably be 'contact me'.
I'm also scared of your codec, is there any way you can do a divx version? :)
06-21-2003, 03:10 PM
Well, I'm finally on about 80% of the download,
A few basic improvments Ive noticed by the site (though you may not be looking for C&C on the site :p)
- Sllloooowwww, really need a faster server.
- Guestbook looks very dodge, images dont work, international characters dont appear to work.
Overall though, I like the simplistic design, will post C&C on movie when it finishes downloading.
06-21-2003, 03:44 PM
Things I think might need improving:
- Fat guys walk seems stale/repetitive (this seems ok for cat though).
- When he shakes pole, pole stays still? Maybe it should move a little?
- Cars... some are more detailed than others, morese, they are all the same colour.
Things I really like
- I like the reflection/shadows
- The out-of-focus background
- I like the music (really suits it).
Congrats, I really enjoyed it! I would like to animate like that one day, what software and style of animation did you use?
01-15-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
vBulletin v3.0.5, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.