PDA

View Full Version : Problem with maya 2008 64 bit render bat!

ducvemt
12-19-2008, 03:12 AM
Hi !
i just use the maya 64bit for a few day! everythings is good but render bat is not working !
here is my command:
"
render -r mr -s 301 -e 900 -im do_thi_1 -cam camera1 -rd H:\working\dien_hoa_kt\animation\do_thi_1 via_he.mb

"
i 'm not enoughe knowlegde for solve this case! anyone else help me?

kuschel33
12-19-2008, 11:20 AM
maybe you should put in the whole path for via_he.mb

djx
12-19-2008, 11:22 AM
Did you get an error message or something?

I would try adding the -proj flag to tell it where your project is and you could try giving the full path to your scene file.

Maybe something like this (I have just made a guess at what your folder might be)
render -r mr -s 301 -e 900 -im do_thi_1 -cam camera1 -proj H:\working\dien_hoa_kt -rd H:\working\dien_hoa_kt\animation\do_thi_1 H:\working\dien_hoa_kt -rd H:\working\dien_hoa_kt\animation\scenes\via_he.mb

-- David

ghostlake114
12-19-2008, 01:32 PM
I just think up your path variable is missing, maybe you unchecked system path when installing, I recommend to check in path environment variable if path to maya existed

Moreover, I do not recommend to learn all command parameter, it is waste of time because you could find even in highend3d many free tool allowed to batch render with command line, but with a fresh GUI.

CGTalk Moderation
12-19-2008, 01:32 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.