PDA

View Full Version : Modelers and Programmers Wanted!

ted_electro
06-21-2003, 08:04 AM
Hey fellow Maryland 3D lovers. We are a starting up independent Game Development Company called Electrofiction www.electrofiction.com . How would you like to be a part of a company that is starting up and help build it from the ground up (Creatively)? We are currently working on a game called "Shadows of Winter" (soon to be for sale on our site and hopefully on store shelves (under negotiations w/ Microsoft). What makes us unique is, we have allot of corporate support: Gas Powered Games (developer of Dungeon Siege), Microsoft, Daz 3D (Online 3D Model provider) and a huge online community. We are looking for 3D Modelers, Texture Artists and Programmers who have knowledge of C. We are looking for people who love video games and that are self motivated. Our current project (Shadows of Winter) is almost complete. We are at the stage where we are putting our characters in the game engine. This is where you come in.

If you feel up to it, let us know. However, our company, until we sell this game, cannot pay those who join just yet. Hopefully, if the game is well received by our eager fans, that will change. Come and join our team! Our company has been in magazines such as "Computer Graphics World" and soon we will be in the magazine "Post". We are currently a virtual company, meaning, we meet online. Our team is scattered through out the U.S. I am here in Germantown, Maryland.

Come on guys...let's make a game!
:bounce:

leigh
06-21-2003, 08:10 AM
I am moving this to Collaborative Team projects.

shadyshaz
06-26-2003, 04:00 PM
hey man im in im a 3d modeller mail me or lets chat on msn shadyshaz25@hotmail.com

Is-boset
06-27-2003, 08:51 PM
sounds good for me i'm interesed.

but i'm live in Colombia! it's that a problem?

ted_electro
06-27-2003, 08:55 PM
No not at all. we have team members all over the US and some in Canada. If you wish to join us, send us an e-mail and some samples.

Teddy "Polyman" Perez
Electrofiction
tperez@electrofiction.com

ShadowM8
06-27-2003, 10:27 PM
Sounds quite interesting! I am a modeler with experience in making game mods my email is serguei@telus.net
and my MSN is sstiger_shadow@hotmail.com lets talk some more!

One question though: if you are almost done and putting characters in game why do you need a 3d modeler?

t-man152
06-28-2003, 02:25 AM
hey that was what I plan to do( found an independent game creating company) only 16 so this plan will wait. anyways good luck to all of you who are starting this company. :thumbsup:
hope one day I can be your competition hehehe :beer:
until that day comes ill check out your games and I might buy some of them. I admire what your doing :applause:

ted_electro
06-28-2003, 03:40 AM
Well, that is exactly why we need Modelers and texture artists, because we are putting characters into the game. We need to also put props and buildings in as well. We have allot to model
and would like people to join our team.

If you are interested, please send an e-mail our way.

Thanks,

Teddy "Polyman" Perez
Electrofiction
tperez@electrofiction.com

ShadowM8
06-28-2003, 03:47 AM
Oh i must have missuderstood you :)
I though you had all your models and youre putting them in game :)

I guess you only have the engine ready and now are making the art !

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.