PDA

View Full Version : Rigging101

goosh
12-16-2008, 05:24 PM
Hey everybody

Jason's Schleifer's awesome site and forum have been taken over by spammers so he is shutting down the site. (jonhandhisdog.com :( )

So I decided to put something together in www.rigging101.com/forum

I'll be talking to Jason to see if we can transfer some of the info over so we don't loose it. There is tons of invaluable information there.

Anyway, come on over and join in.

Javier

Coyote12
12-16-2008, 10:15 PM
Hey Javier,

I signed up on the forum site only I am not recieving the password at all so I can not do anything or leave any comments. It said to contact admin but there is no link to reach admin either.

mlefevre
12-17-2008, 11:26 AM
Hey,

He posted a message on the board saying he's gone away for a couple of weeks for the xmas hols.

You might be able to catch him at jsolsona@rigging101.com

JamSession
12-18-2008, 07:50 PM
Thanks Goosh!

Jason's sites for some reason always got hacked! It is such a shame, because there were a ton of talented Character TD's that posted comments daily there.

Hopefully the word gets out about your site javier because TD forums are going down left and right (creatureTD, jonhandhisdog, et cetera)

Coyote12
12-19-2008, 12:32 AM
It took about 24 hours to get the password email but I got it. Thanks and great site Javier.

CGTalk Moderation
12-19-2008, 12:32 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.