PDA

View Full Version : some troubles using Boujou 2.1

andre_alder
06-20-2003, 06:40 PM
Hi,

I would like to setup my scene geometry (describe scene geometry) to export my shot to 3DsMAX.
Ive ever change my camera orientation (Z-up, Y-forward), but I have some doubts at descrice scene geometry.
Could you help me? What geometry should i choise?

Another problem is inside Max......
How to create my 3D models? Above the point trackers?

Thanx
Ad

chrisz
06-20-2003, 10:14 PM
in boujou you will "describe geometry" by selecting at least 3 points in the same plane (xy or yz or xz) and asign them to that plane(axes) then boujou will take those points as beeng the ground i guess and in 3d you will create your models as usual and you will see that the ground should coincide with those selected points .....
regards
chrisz

andre_alder
06-21-2003, 08:48 PM
Hi chrisz

Thanx very much, but you said: "...selecting at least 3 points in the same plane (xy or yz or xz)..."
OK!!! here is my problem, I dont know which points should I choice....

think of this shot: a diagonal view showing a walkside with a building in a distance. A have to tracker this walk side to create a virtual doll running through the persons until she comes to the building.

Should I choise the points on the walkside? And what plane (xy or yz or xz) should I choise?

PS. My boss doesn't let me show the shot here.....:thumbsdow

Thanx again

chrisz
06-22-2003, 06:12 PM
ugh this is hard to me
i do not know enough english to explain all what should explain
so here it is a link to a picture what should explain better than me :)
http://chrisz.rdsar.ro/boujou_explain.jpg
hope you can do your job now
regards
chrisz

andre_alder
06-23-2003, 01:37 PM
Hi chrisz,

This shot is, basically, the same scene that I have to tracker.

Then, should I select the points on the walkside (XY) and assign them to the axis XY too?

Regards,
AD

chrisz
06-23-2003, 06:49 PM
yes do it :)
regards
chrisz

chrisz
06-23-2003, 06:57 PM
yes do it :)
regards
chrisz

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.