PDA

View Full Version : cant delete Temporary Internet Files folder (its 4gb of invidible stuff inside)

tfortier
12-16-2008, 06:06 AM
hello, I deleted what inside the Temporary Internet Files folder manually but when I go out of it (in the local setting folder) and do a property, its still weight 4gb and have 9000 files in it. Its all hidden (even if im suppose to see hidden files and folder).

Im a bit worry cause I just ran Malwarebytes and most of the bad stuff where from this folder...

any idea??

thanks
t

tfortier
12-16-2008, 06:10 AM
update: now its only 273mb, weird cause I didnt do anything..! its still have 4000 files in 9 folders inside (hidden to me).

johnart
12-17-2008, 04:32 PM
You know, there are lots of software out there that makes your life such as maintaining your computer less complicated. You can try CCleaner (not sure how it spelled), it gets the job done such as deleting temp files. Or you can try TuneUp Utilities, as far as I'm concerned TuneUp is one of the best utility software out there, cleaning your computer, making your OS stable, speeding up memory and such.

meyers3d
12-22-2008, 02:46 PM
I used a registry cleaner a few weeks ago, i think it was cc cleaner or something like that, but it cleaned up about 8gb of just garbage that had gathered on my computer. Its amazing all the stuff that collects and dusts up your system.

CGTalk Moderation
12-22-2008, 02:46 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.