PDA

View Full Version : My sketch while in a meeting

chanseimage
05-01-2002, 03:01 AM
This was fun....spent too much time on the hair.

http://www.chanseimage.com/post_image/deathAngel.gif

aaronstg
05-01-2002, 04:37 AM
This pic has a nice feel. I like the hair a lot and the pose/expression are great. Interesting sketch!

-aaron

Sangotten
05-02-2002, 01:42 PM
Not bad for a quickie!!!

Hmmm I like the hair allthough it seems to have a weird corner in it, but hey I like long-haired-big-breasted-bloody-women!!!;)

Korgath
05-02-2002, 02:24 PM
Very nice! The hairshadow looks alittle strange around the waist, though..

Keep it up!:bounce:

chanseimage
05-02-2002, 10:37 PM
The shadow at the waist is strange. I had a brain fart at that moment, didn't know what she should wear. I guess you can call it an f-up. Thanks for critques. It feels much better to hear stuff from fellow artist.

tazmanian
05-03-2002, 11:36 AM
Well , U better get out from where u have stuck...........
this look purely commercial . Cannot be placed at any type of art form. Not constructive at all ....
You Just have think about outer look .....do not draw just dress without considering the anotomy .... But any way ur doing something thats good ...:beer:

Look at other peoples work and learn ..... dont copy them ....:thumbsup:

find ur own style ....one day u will be success !!!!! :thumbsup:

chanseimage
05-03-2002, 09:21 PM
nimal: thanks for the lesson. Just remember this drawing is done in a meeting, as in doodling or fun sketch. If this was a project or assignment I think I know enough to do my research and such.

Also when saying I'm in a meeting, means I am in a professional field and not a student. Don't take me the wrong way, but I don't feel right when someone judges my art by looking at my doodle for their first time.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.