PDA

View Full Version : Short Anime Movie Trailer Project

Matt122004
12-13-2008, 05:21 AM
Hello, I am interested in finding animators who can animate anime. For examples, please search on youtube for such shows as Eureka Seven, Fullmetal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic, CLANNAD, Crescent Love, Naruto, BLEACH, Elemental Gelade, etc..

I am an up and coming author and have many story ideas. Some, I would like to have presented as anime. So, I got the idea of creating a collab project to create a short 2-3 minute anime movie trailer.

What will it be about? It will be a sort of advertisement for the story idea I see in my head, and with a little luck, look very awesome.

I'll provide the script, should anyone prove interested in this project, and I guess several animators will create the moving finished product.

As a reminder, this will be ANIME artwork, not typical CG. So if you can't create ANIME, than this is most deffinitly not your project.

I look forward to the possibility of such a project coming to fruition, but in the case that it shouldn't, it was still worth trying.

Thank you and I sincerely hope that people show interest.

Please feel free to ask any questions in regard to the project.

-Matt

PS. Why would you be interested in doing this project?

1. You could brag to your anime fans that you actually made ANIME.
2. Cause an internet frenzy across many websites when they mistakenly believe this is a new anime coming to Japanese televisions this coming year. lol
3. Have the satisfaction of being apart of a project and creating a finished product to be proud of and show off to others.
4. Gain further experience as an animator.

CGTalk Moderation
12-13-2008, 05:21 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.