PDA

View Full Version : UNFOLD3D Special Christmas Offer for freelancers

Unfoldnews
12-10-2008, 10:40 AM
As most of us are in need of a treat in the current economic climate, Polygonal Design has decided to make a special Christmas offer for freelancers, in order to be real support to them.

So, for a limited time, you can now get your own copy of UNFOLD3D Magic Edition Generation 6 with 50% discount on software part.

Start now saving your precious time while spectacularly increasing final quality of your art work !

Enjoy lightning speed of unfolding process, assisted edge cutting, pinning and general UV editing features, and so many other smart magic tricks of UNFOLD3D. Just watch movies on our web site.

http://www.unfold3d.com

Christmas 2008 Special coupon : Xcgt32hu

R10k
12-11-2008, 01:41 AM
That'd be an awesome deal if the exchange rate from Euro to Aussie dollar wasn't so bad. Still a solid price when compared to UVLayout, but... too much for me today! :)

bwtr
12-11-2008, 03:50 AM
Sorry mate.

Is there anything the free stuff around will not match?

Brian

R10k
12-11-2008, 04:48 AM
Sorry bwtr, I'm not sure I understand. Free unfolding programs are fine for most things, but UVLayout and Unfold3D are pretty amazing programs.

bwtr
12-11-2008, 04:59 AM
Sorry if not clear--probably in a semantics area above my 3D knowledge.

The free Nvidia stuff, and a long etc list, and what is in most 3D programmes, from Blender upwards, Hexagon, Carrara, LW, XSI------

What does this programme add , --- please?

Brian

R10k
12-11-2008, 07:03 AM
Watch the videos on the website- that's a good place to start. Simply put, it makes the UV unwrapping process much quicker.

csutcliffe
12-11-2008, 09:08 AM
i've been trying to justify buying the pro version of uv layout for a while so I might have to take a look at this program though the GBP to Euro rate is bloody awful at the moment so I probably wouldn't save that much.

Nevertheless, fair play to the creators of Unfold 3d. Hopefully, they'll start a trend of software companies lowering their prices in the wake of a global recession.

CGTalk Moderation
12-11-2008, 09:08 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.