PDA

View Full Version : Rock Ent, Kingmob (3D)

KingMob
06-19-2003, 01:15 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/galleryimages/5784/rockententry_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/galleryimages/5784/rockententry.jpg)

this is the image I created for expose and I decided to show it now to everyone since I didn't get, but figured ya might like to see!

:beer:

Hope you guys like it

Dirk_P_Ho
06-19-2003, 01:17 AM
Woah! this turned out great king! :applause:

Agent D
06-19-2003, 01:21 AM
Sorry to hear that it didn't get in, but I'll say this again: that's an awesome image and an awesome character! :buttrock:

Congrats on the front page also... :D

lebada
06-19-2003, 01:34 AM
you know what they say..2nd time's a charm..or was it third? who knows..but it pretty good...more work on the background and 'm pretty sure you'd have gotten in:)

Soeren Nielsen
06-19-2003, 01:38 AM
Mob, wheres the weener ? :P

Lance22
06-19-2003, 01:51 AM
Its too bad you didn't make it into expose, but im sure you know why... Heres my take on it;

at first glance I couldn't really SEE what it was, or even a hint of it, it took me about a min to realize that it was a piece ive seen before in WIP and then it became clear to me. Its just a bit too blurry for me in some areas, and hard to see the golums facial features really well...I think thats why it took me so long to percieve what I was looking at.

You've got some great skills and I love the seaguls hovering around its head.. Its nice how you went for a long shot of it, but its just a bit too clear, maybe use a different camera lens? I dont really know myself as I dont have a lot of experience with something like this, but maybe something I said will give you some ideas for a different composition. Maybe adding some sparse, brighter white spots under the birds to show where they marked their territory?

Very cool ideas and work you have here, maybe something I said will help you out? I know you'll make it in next time. Good Luck!

show
06-19-2003, 01:52 AM
i love it king, such a massive improovement over your already great challenge entry :)

Stephen Vyas
06-19-2003, 01:52 AM
Hey Buddy,
Sorry to hear it didn't make it, it's absolutely amazing.. Wish I had a little action figure of him on my desk!

KingMob
06-19-2003, 01:58 AM
"at first glance I couldn't really SEE what it was, or even a hint of it, "

I totally agree thats what the problem is.. no biggie, always next time. After I re textured and re rigged him I only had about a day to work ont he bg/ fg and it shows.

Me and a friend went over some different shots for him, and I may end up taking some time soon to redo it...tho In looking at him I kind of want to remake him from scratch :D

but for now...there we go.

Thanks for all the nice commentrs and suggestions guys! I'll definetly work harder for the next one... he is a tricky character to work into an environment that's for sure! I always made him to be hard to see... like at first glance is he a mountain or a creature hehe... but in a situation like this it kind of bites me in the butt...

thanks again guys, and thanks for plugging me to :D

erilaz
06-19-2003, 01:59 AM
You rock man is THE BOMB.:buttrock:

JPGargoyle
06-19-2003, 02:00 AM

Excelent stuff KingMob!

This really looks like a photo!

Too bad you didn't make it :(

But you can still have the satisfaction of having created something that is beyound the skills of most of us, and that sure is something to look up at! :applause: :bounce: :buttrock: :drool: :thumbsup:

I just wish I can someday be able to do something with this quality.

Best regards.

Keep up the good work.

ngrava
06-19-2003, 02:19 AM
Well, I'd just like to say that I don't see anything wrong with making him seem part of the environment at all. That's the nature of what you are trying to create. And, everything will change when he starts moving in there. I love the lighting and texturing especially the moss. What did you use for that?

One thing that seems a little funny to me is that I'm not sure of the scale at all. I see these little things floating above his head and they seem like they might be birds... But, then looking at the moss and the plants near his feet... And, if it is huge... I'm assuming that it is because of the tree on his shoulder, then the moss would be quite a bit smaller and not so defined. Unfortunately, that's part of the big charm of this guy. So, I guess I'm not really offering any advice... Sorry ;-)

-=GB=-

skilled v≤
06-19-2003, 02:23 AM
"at first glance I couldn't really SEE what it was, or even a hint of it, "

I think thats even more reason to be in the expose...because it will make u think a little, and when u finally figure it out over a couple min, you woudl be like wow, thats f*cking awsome, and man thats what it is, great work

unrealwarfare
06-19-2003, 02:26 AM
I personally think it's amazing. The lighting and the viewing position is great.

Redf
06-19-2003, 02:31 AM
Fun and good stuff dude.very nice work.:thumbsup:

Virtuoso
06-19-2003, 02:37 AM
Hey I remember the big stud............well besides it's very great finsh,#1 among alot of great other entries,I think it just has tons of quality,it should have gotten in,that's my take.But the next one is coming so it should get in there,the book would have been all the better if it had been in.
Either case it's one hell of a fine piece of work King,you should be "PROUD".

It's in my favorite art works folder........Right click save as......and that's my fav book.

Cheers to you Knig.:beer: :beer:

lmc
06-19-2003, 02:37 AM
I luv it much since the last time u send it to the challege....
Hmm.....i can't figure out y can't......:p

Anyway....welldone...:beer:

cgwolf
06-19-2003, 02:38 AM
hey Nice lighting....I like your entry.

Very cool

Xilica
06-19-2003, 02:41 AM
w00tw00t :beer:

Milho
06-19-2003, 02:41 AM
Very nice....didn't get in huh? no problem, ask weta maybe they need him in LOTR3 ;)

Great quality but like said before: hard to :eek: it. To be honest I had no idea this is a character when I saw the preview pic on the front page. but maybe this makes him so natural. I bet animated there wouldn't be thi problem.

Pixalkiller
06-19-2003, 02:44 AM
nice - reminds me of Rock Eater from Neverending Story...

giantrobot
06-19-2003, 02:48 AM
I think it is great. You chose a hard subject...Rock Ent.

Weta did a good job with the Ents...and i think that what really worked for them was the balance of tree and humanoid. Yours is almost there, but what is missing...for me...are the eyes.

Nice, clear, expressive eyes would do wonders for this piece.

That, and aattention to scale. Someone else mentions this in the thread. Certain things conflict each other when it comes to scale/size.

Anyway, I would love to see him move! Great work.

skygunner
06-19-2003, 02:55 AM
it didnt get in? how do you know? did they send you an email or something? I think this is great work, what a shame.

Carbon
06-19-2003, 02:57 AM
Thats sick ;)

rquinn
06-19-2003, 03:01 AM
waaaaa
and i wanted to try getting in
if that didnt make it what will!?

qu2k
06-19-2003, 03:10 AM
beautiful texturing

can we see a wire?

StormCyko
06-19-2003, 04:00 AM
When I saw this on the front page I thought it was a mountain or something :)

Ionized
06-19-2003, 04:09 AM
I remember this... I liked it then, and I like it even more now. It's a real shame it didn't get in, but it seems like they were being very selective, which would have been hard considering the quality of stuff like this.

Lovely original model... only thing I would comment on is that the composition doesn't quite do the model justice. Perhaps it's a bit too blurry in some areas. Depth of field like that is really hard to composit by hand I've found. Also I think the lightsource seems a bit extreme perhaps?

Otherwise great work... better luck next time!

Bilbo_Baggins
06-19-2003, 04:25 AM
You already know what I think of this guy. :drool: You made him look alot better. Is there a possibility of some more renders or are you really serious about completely redoing him? :eek:

thms__0
06-19-2003, 04:38 AM
realy nice workhttp://www.cgtalk.com/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&threadid=70445#

Lukashi
06-19-2003, 04:38 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: the only comment i can say is the foreground could make him seem really small i would change around the leaves to make him seem big

long time no chat dude...

anyways good job ;)

MarkSnoswell
06-19-2003, 05:33 AM
Really great image! :) ... good modelling, texturing, lighting, camera effects, colouring and composition. But as noted it's really hard to see what the character is in a still like this -- that's the one failing.

If this is from an animation then tha't not a problem at all -- the fact that the character blends so well when it's still and would them come to life when it moves would have great impact!

BlueCougar
06-19-2003, 05:39 AM
Yeah, yeah great job...:thumbsup: :D

You got anything done for the next challenge?

unLevel
06-19-2003, 05:40 AM
wonderful job, as always! :thumbsup:

NOW GET BACK TO WORK TO AMAZE US!!:wip:

HapZungLam
06-19-2003, 05:42 AM
nice textures. Very great scene.:bounce:

gigatron
06-19-2003, 05:57 AM
WHAAA?? REAL LIFE WARCRAFT 3!!!! AMAZING!!

Joel_Longie
06-19-2003, 06:01 AM
Thatís really beautiful KingMob, Iím surprised is wasnít chosen. Good work!!!!:bounce:

Aaron Moore
06-19-2003, 06:03 AM
That is a wonderful piece... Although here my 2 cents... the background blends in too much for the character... If you could create more depth and differentiate the character from the bg it would be A+

KingMob
06-19-2003, 06:04 AM
heh thanks some more guys.

I will post a wireframe soon, and some texture samples i made for a friend, showing the bump diffuse and what not. But first I gotta play more warcraft hehe.

BlueCougar:
yeah man I am entering this month...i think. been busy trying to find work so I can eat and doing some mind numbing freelance (clipping images from background wheee) but I almsot have the FIRST character done for my idea...well the base of her anyways, Ill make athread once I can get access to a scanner.

Mark.Snoswell:

I totally agree actually.... for the next expose I will do soemthing a little better thought out... thanks for the reply man! Book looks great btw.. i hope I can scrounge money to afford it before it comes out!

Askhanir
06-19-2003, 06:21 AM
Awasome model, texture and light !

Great :applause: :applause:

RockinAkin
06-19-2003, 06:36 AM
I was wondering when you were going to post this... ;)
Great work as always King.

See you in IRC, (where have you been lately?!)

-DivideByZero-

BurrowingDuck
06-19-2003, 07:04 AM
i love it! the only problem i see is that you can't tell the size of the character. i saw at first that it was a rock monster. this led me to beleive that it should be maybe 20-30 feet tall but the dof made it look like a miniature imo. great stuff! beautiful texturing.

Per-Anders
06-19-2003, 07:23 AM
King-Mob, that's absolutely stunning, what I still don't get is that you continue to put yourself down on IRC when you produce stuff as great as this... geez some poeple.:rolleyes:

coCoKNIght
06-19-2003, 07:25 AM
magnificent, great work! :thumbsup:

mv
06-19-2003, 07:30 AM
Nice image buddy! I'm glad to see him in an environment... you've done a great work. :buttrock: :beer:

Raul-Reznek
06-19-2003, 07:43 AM
Exellent work KingMob

i can't even imagine how u made all those textures look so good on him :D

Bound to be a success :D

rrobert
06-19-2003, 07:44 AM
Mmmmm:drool: I have followed the progress of your WIP upclose and personal and I must say:

The result is WONDERFULL.. !! :love:

(May I please get a fresh close-up from his head somewhere these days??) :p

SpaceTik
06-19-2003, 07:45 AM
beautiful image, the face really reflects it's intellect, which is to say.. he looks like a slow gentle creature who needs to have a lot of camouflage to survive, isn't that why its hard to see him straight away?? if he was animated and moving I'd bet you'd have no trouble spotting him.

Great job, 5stars! :beer:

Vash T Stampede
06-19-2003, 08:08 AM
Jeah I saw this one a little while Ago excellent work!

Soulstorm
06-19-2003, 08:16 AM
awesome model, but awesome render too. i bet you used v-ray for this, cause its so excellent for making photorealistic renders like this one.

AJ
06-19-2003, 08:23 AM
He's been guarding my desktop at work for the last few weeks... And I can truely say that he's going to stay there for a long while yet!

My only crit would be that he needs a name dagnabbit!

Have 5 small yellow grinning faces! -> :D :D :D :D :D

tyio
06-19-2003, 09:06 AM
Great, if you could post the wire, that cool be great≤ :thumbsup:

TIO_MATT
06-19-2003, 09:12 AM
THIS ONE OF THE BEST CHARACTERS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

NICE LIGHTING AND COMPOSITION!!!!

I AM REALLY IMPRESS!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :buttrock:

Hexodam
06-19-2003, 09:19 AM
:drool: :drool:

Neox
06-19-2003, 09:37 AM
:drool:
do I have to say more? kingmob, you did a really, really fine job!

RedFish
06-19-2003, 09:38 AM
Very nice:beer:

ThirdEye
06-19-2003, 10:47 AM
Ian you've become a killing machine, this is absolutely the best pic i've seen so far from you, it's seriously stunning, i love it. 5 stars from me.

genesis max
06-19-2003, 11:01 AM
Killing image, great work. They should have made this in expose, but you will probably get him in in next book ;) . Once again great work KingMob.
Greets :beer:

Hexodam
06-19-2003, 11:06 AM
would it be too much to ask if you could post wires and few of the texture maps you used.... this is so amazing :D

maxhit
06-19-2003, 11:09 AM
:applause: :applause: I like this!

facial
06-19-2003, 12:29 PM
This work looks great, Well done ..:applause:

old_silly
06-19-2003, 12:32 PM
I love the character, it has real warmth to it.

Textures are amazing, same with the lighting. Really good to see something which isn't as clean and uniform and dull as the usual robot or sports car.

Top marks.

khaleghi
06-19-2003, 12:55 PM
realy good man :surprised :drool:
I`ve got nothing to say now :eek:

ZVAN
06-19-2003, 01:18 PM
Wow.. check it out! rock ent! =) love it! golemn!:applause:

Spindle
06-19-2003, 01:27 PM
Great Work. I think one thing that could be improved is the DOF, the foreground is blurred in much the same way as the background. They sort of blend together, but if a little atention was given to that Im sure it would have made the list. But the character itself is truly exelent, love the texturing.

FabioMSilva
06-19-2003, 01:38 PM
AHHH! ITS AN ENT from WarCraftIII or lotr! LOL

REALLY AMAZING MAN ! AN HURRAY 4 ya!

HURRAY

HIP HIP

HURRAY!

Hexodam
06-19-2003, 01:45 PM
ent?

its a rock... with moss... and grass... and a face

fellah
06-19-2003, 01:50 PM
beautiful, I had seen it before so for me it wasnt a problem to figure out what it was, but I can understand that ppl are having a hard time to see if they see it for the first time.
maybe you could play with brightness and contrast more. a simple solution, or give it more colors(though I like the colors as they are now)
maybe make his eyes bigger/more visible. maybe make something simple surrounding them that make them pop out more and not melt into the rest.. if you can spot the eyes easy, I think it will be alot easier to spot the rest.. same with the hands.

nevermind, I like it as it is now to. I'm sure it would look fantastic in animation. just do something to the eyes if you're going for an animtion, eyes are the most important thing on a character and should be easy to spot.

sketchyjay
06-19-2003, 01:52 PM
If an ent is a tree herder then a rock ent is a ...err... rock herder...

guardian of moutains....could work.

Very cool piece. It makes me think of the giants book. part of the series time did on faries, castles etc. In it alot of the giants have grown into the sides of mountains and it takes a minute to see them. great book, may have to find it on ebay since it is no longer in print.

Jay

BadKarma
06-19-2003, 02:28 PM
famous words of Mr. Deeds - "Wicked Good".

BadKarma

CuTnPaste
06-19-2003, 03:11 PM
Great....impressive

waiting for animation!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

cutnpaste

PhilOsirus
06-19-2003, 03:23 PM
Awsome King!! I'm glad to see the final result. My only problem is he looks small compared to his surrounding, but man I ike this character!:thumbsup:

wesware
06-19-2003, 03:29 PM
fantastic character... well done.

Gotham
06-19-2003, 03:59 PM
Excellent texturing...

And overall :thumbsup:

Fitharn
06-19-2003, 04:13 PM
I loved that one when he was in the LotR challenge... I think I voted him for #1. I'm sorry to hear he didn't get in Expose... I would have liked him there :bounce:

xeno
06-19-2003, 04:17 PM
Yes i have to agree qwith Phil, the way u textured him now makes him look rather small. This could also be becoz of the Dof, but i think its the texturing (which aside from that is superbly excecuted!)

But damn...it looks beautiful!

toma
06-19-2003, 04:34 PM
Hi,

Sweet image, but it really makes me think to a german student movie called Das Rad. Don't know if you know about it, but here is a link to it :

here (http://www.dasrad.com/the%20movie.html)

This is not CG by the way.

What do you think ? :/

laker
06-19-2003, 04:52 PM
KINGMOB!!!!
this is Laker/Ltrain
Member, UV mapping tutorials over IRC :buttrock: :buttrock:

Well done buddy! great work
I miss the CGTALK IRC scene, ill stop by tonight

GREAT WORK BTW! LOOKS AWESOME!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :applause: :applause:

KashGarinn
06-19-2003, 05:09 PM
hehe, funny rock.

Actually I look at this picture, and I see a tiny little rock-person-thingy, something which I could hold in the cup of my hand. The background leaves and lighting give that kind of vibe off of it, and the fact that the moss is tiny.

The opposite facts, that is the birds, and that tree between his shoulderblades are too small, and so easily ignorable.

I'd remove all kind of extras from the scene, then have a template human beside this thing to 'get' the scale of it. Then I'd start figuring how I want the landscape, take a few pictures of cool craggy landscapes which have flowing planes of grass beside it to see how it integrates, then plant trees here and there in the landscape and on him (if he was sleeping and just woke up that is), then I'd 'fiff' with the scenery until it looks rock solid.

Of course for me this would take weeks, even months, for you, probably just days. ;)

K.

mushroomgod
06-19-2003, 05:41 PM
wonderfull image king mob!!!!

loads of depth and character:applause:

mushroomgod
06-19-2003, 05:42 PM
oops

tyryan
06-19-2003, 05:54 PM
Those textures are excellent...It gets pretty tough to model rocks aswell...

Keep up the great work:beer:

paintbox
06-19-2003, 06:36 PM
Too bad you didn't make it to the Exposť, but the plug is certainly deserved. Keep up the good work you create...

rayz
06-19-2003, 08:28 PM
love the texture..... absolutely stunning :beer:

Soulstorm
06-19-2003, 09:01 PM
i saw that you said you rigged him as well, im guessing this means you can animate him too, cause that would be a killer

Frinsklen
06-19-2003, 11:26 PM
yeeeeeeeeaaaaah maaaaaaaaaan!
so.... strong!

:airguitar :applause:

mora
06-19-2003, 11:27 PM
he somehow reminds me of that rock dude from the never ending story.eats rocks as well.And he also ROCKS!

hanzo
06-19-2003, 11:59 PM
KingMob Excellent Work I want to see you animate something! :D

tomokazu
06-20-2003, 02:53 AM
It is terrific. :eek: :eek:

Light is terribly beautiful. :applause:

Glowfinger
06-21-2003, 10:59 AM
Jaw Droppin' :drool:

importon
06-21-2003, 11:27 AM
:applause: Awesome image dude. Very realistic looking. Your image is soooo close to escaping that 3ds look that alot of people have when they do and organic scene. Exelent work!

lildragon
06-21-2003, 12:00 PM
You already know my thoughts buddy, and I think it's been said more than enough here alone :p

You have received the CGtalk choice award .Please feel free to display this image anywhere you like! Excellent work!

upon receiving this award, it guarantees you a spot in the cgtalk gallery hall of fame (http://gallery.cgtalk.com) - which you are now placed

http://www.cgtalk.com/plug_award/cgtalk_award_june03.jpg

P.S. Please email me @ tito@cgnetworks.com so I can send you the award .psd file

salud

mehdianim
06-22-2003, 08:56 AM
:buttrock: :buttrock: :eek:
that;s a really original and cool looking character, easily a cast in lord of the rings!
Beautiful textures.

Mehdi

Lifthz
06-23-2003, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by KingMob
this is the image I created for expose and I decided to show it now to everyone since I didn't get, but figured ya might like to see!

Hope you guys like it

http://ian.gravityfree.com/rockententry.jpg

God damn. No critique! It's fabulous!! :bounce:

Reminds me of this game coming out soon:

http://fable-game.com/11b.jpg

KingMob
06-23-2003, 07:35 PM
hey sorry for the delay, I told ya I would post a wire frame soon...so here it is

http://ian.gravityfree.com/entwf.jpg

I'll put together a little thing of his textures to soon, just showing the bump,spec,color etc...

hey Lifthz, what game is that? kinda reminds me of black and white? is that shot from #2?

Thanks for all the nice comments, and Thanks Lil Dragon for the plug/award..that rocks :D I'll put it on my site proudly once I finish it.... oy.

Zixe
06-23-2003, 08:20 PM
Very neat:thumbsup:

Rhino169
06-24-2003, 04:49 PM
Love the image and Love the idea of a rock ent.

Was this inspiration from the Lord of the Ring II's tree ents?

Or did you get the idea on your own?

Either way, very,very nice work...too bad you weren't included in the expose. Definately something that needs to be seen!
:bowdown:

Regards,

Jeff "Rhino169" Herndon

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desire and commitment are the fuel which propels us to achieve greatness :thumbsup:

Rhino169
06-24-2003, 05:13 PM
Sorry for the previous question.....

I feel like a super newbie.....didn't know there had been a LOTR contest....

:surprised: :blush:

Can't wait to see your textures!!

Regards,
Jeff "Rhino169" Herndon
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desire and commitment are the fuel which propels us to achieve greatness :thumbsup:

Viper.dk
06-24-2003, 07:10 PM
Hey, Mob! That's f***ing awesome! Very, very nice, man! :thumbsup:

unwrap
06-24-2003, 07:24 PM
Stunning details!:eek:

Stungun
06-25-2003, 01:12 AM
I just love huge characters like this!

ohh please please post some of the textures :D
I'd love to see how you got that whole moss thing together
Is that fur you used? It must have been quite a challenge to model such a rocky/bumpy character

Indeed i think it is because of the leaves on the foreground (on the bottom of the picture) that keeps him from looking as huge as he is on this pic. The wireframe without such a foreground makes him look a lot bigger, I think!

Be sure to post those textures :love:
- Stungun

Hummingbird21
07-01-2003, 12:06 PM
Great job - I love it!!

I'd really like to know how you made the convincing moss effect on him. Did you use fur, sub-pixel displacement or just a texture map?

Cheers
Hummingbird

oxhido
07-01-2003, 05:34 PM
incredible render
stuning picture

GreenIce
08-20-2003, 06:56 AM
good work
very nice

Tno
08-25-2003, 11:38 PM
Reminds me of the thing in the neverending story.

I love it.... bold piece

He is dying to be animated

nobrain
09-16-2003, 10:09 PM
the visual is excellent, maybe not to the requirements of lotr challenge, but art nonetheless, the fact its not seen right away only reinforces that notion, the quality is top of the line, few can produce work like that outside a major studio.

HeroChannel
09-16-2003, 10:57 PM
Amazing work, but I have a strange feel about this....As I see he must be a mini ent, because of the size of the leafs....

:thumbsup:

PureFire
09-17-2003, 04:59 AM
I just got my LE Expose today and was hopeing to see it in there....hope you make it into the second one :D

Climax
10-25-2003, 01:02 AM
I like all the environment treatment, but the character need a bit of definition, don't u agree?

Salaadin
10-25-2003, 02:08 AM
man i love your style,,its amazing..good luck next time..:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sizzlebits
10-25-2003, 04:51 AM
Overall, I love it. Except the lighting makes the image very busy. There's a lack of value contrast.

bluavenger
10-25-2003, 11:51 AM
Very nice work!:applause:

Newt
10-31-2003, 04:23 PM
Amazing character, perfect texturing and lighting.

I agree with all the other sentiments here - the depth of field is way, way too extreme.

Based on the way a camera aperature works, the only way you'd have that much depth of field is if the creature was 6 inches tall and you had zoomed in within 3-4 feet of him.
If he was 20-30 feet tall, you'd have to pull the camera back about 40-50 feet from him, and the background would be in focus.

Fix that, and he's golden. Tough work.

nobrain
10-31-2003, 04:26 PM
did use hdr for lighting, like the volume lighting too.

Fred Heys
01-21-2004, 10:27 AM
This is some really good work man, the design and concept is fantastic, i really like the way its almost one with the enviroment...keep it up!

kausss
01-30-2004, 10:14 AM
:thumbsup: WOW...looks real!

Geronimo
01-15-2005, 02:12 AM
Hey,

That really good. I like the atmosphere and the colours. Mainly the colours are very warm.... Its very realistic. Maybe less shinnig, but its amazing work.... great job !

http://www.cgnetworks.com/galleryimages/5784/rockententry_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/galleryimages/5784/rockententry.jpg)

Hope you guys like it

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.