PDA

View Full Version : 3dsmax modifier stack problem?

Whoot
06-18-2003, 07:55 PM
Hi,

im using 3dsmax 5 and motionbuilder 4.00 b. The problem i have is that my morph targets do not occur. When i make the following stack form bottom up: -editable poly(original model) -morpher -skin everyting works perfectly. Motionbuilder detects morpher and skin and i can work perfectly. The problem is that i have a high poly model and i want to make the complete model first. After that i detatch the head, morph it and attach it back on through a edit poly. Doing so i get the following stack: -editable poly(original model) -morpher -edit mesh -skin. For some strange reason motionbuilder can't find the morph targets anymore....

Help......anyone....?

Thx,
Erik

CurtisG
06-26-2003, 01:01 AM
Hi Whoot,

The Edit modifier is causing the FBX plugins from grief trying to figure out how your Morph modifier is setup. Your best bet is to remove the Edit modifier, and apply the edits to the bottom of the stack.

Cheers,

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.