PDA

View Full Version : Valve Character Rig in XSI Issue

PierreoftheFrench
12-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Hello, I've been searching EVERYWHERE for a solution to the export error I and a few others I found online have been having. It seems that I do all the enveloping and rigging correctly and looks/works good in XSI but when I export the character model (rigged) the legs get rotated 90 degrees when I look at it in the half life model viewer. I've been to several sites and forums trying to figure out the cause if this issue but nobody has given an answer. Making the model with rotate legs so it fixes itself sucks, lol. I tried that and couldn't get it to line up right. If that is the only fix I will invest more time into the matter but was wondering if anyone knows of any updates/patches that fix this issue less primitively :) . Well if anyone could offer suggestions or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Until then :banghead:

CGTalk Moderation
12-02-2008, 06:10 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.