PDA

View Full Version : Short movie gig, no pay.

tmas73
12-01-2008, 11:07 PM
Hello Cinema community!

I'm working on a project for a friend of mine he spent his own money to shoot a short movie and he is broke now, but he needs help on finishing the effect shots. This is a non paying gig, anyone who wants to contribute to the project, credit and a finished copy is included. I see a lot of potential in this short movie and it will be submitted to Film Festivals across the country! It was a very high end production, thats why there is no more money left. =(

About the project:
“The Man Who Knew How To Fly” is a short film based on the story by Karel Capek. Its about a man who can fly like the title mentions. There are about 30 effect shots from Water Plates, Green Screens, a flying CG character, compositing, and landscape plates.

Here a sample of the short.

http://invisiblefilms.com/client/theman/cops.mp4

If you have questions or if you are interested in praticipating in this project please email me here. (eroore@gmail.com)

CGTalk Moderation
12-01-2008, 11:07 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.