PDA

View Full Version : Mixing Endomorphs?? is there a way to do this?

Infinity3d4life
06-17-2003, 06:42 PM
I have a morph target sculpted for the eyebrow area, i wanted to combine another one that i made for the mouth to it and make a new morph.. Is there away to copy the map from the eyes and paste it to the mouth morph to come up with a new one?? I hope i didn't confuse anyone with this.:shrug:

Remi
06-17-2003, 06:47 PM
sure...copy the morph...name it something different...then while on the new morph...go to apply morph and select the morph you want applied to it and click ok...hope that's what you're looking for...:)

Rosh
06-17-2003, 06:48 PM
MAP > APPLY MORPH

Infinity3d4life
06-17-2003, 06:52 PM
X-Cellent.. That is exactly what i wanted to do...:applause: Thanks..

Remi i think your gonna like my new character.. I've been putting some serious work into this one..

Remi
06-17-2003, 08:23 PM
Sweet...let's see him. Looking forward to it.:thumbsup:

SplineGod
06-18-2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Infinity3d4life
I have a morph target sculpted for the eyebrow area, i wanted to combine another one that i made for the mouth to it and make a new morph.. Is there away to copy the map from the eyes and paste it to the mouth morph to come up with a new one?? I hope i didn't confuse anyone with this.:shrug:
Theres also a free plugin called Emix I believe. It brings up a panel in modeler so you can mix endomorphs and create a new endomorph off the blended ones.

kretin
06-18-2003, 04:14 AM
You can also copy selected poly or points from one morph to another with the Copy Map tool, just choose an existing map name when you copy.

Also you can use the airbrush to "paint" a morph, just select the morph map in the airbrush numeric panel.

Emix Plus is a fantastic tool, I use it all the time. Though it's now called MorphMapMixer, and can be found at DStorm.

SplineGod
06-18-2003, 04:33 AM
Another neat tool in modeler which doesnt get much press is texture point.
You can use procedurals, image maps, sequences, gradients etc to blend between endomorphs, create weight maps and color vertices. Its great! :)

Tudor
06-18-2003, 09:12 AM
You can do this in layout aswell.
Blend the endomorph as you want them, then file/save/save endomorph.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.