PDA

View Full Version : Digit MB Version

bobzilla
06-17-2003, 05:25 PM
I've registered my version of MB that came with Digit mag, got my info back from Kaydara...now how do I upgrade? Since this version was "free", I believe I need to upgrade for $200, but I can't find on the Kaydara Web site where to do that?

Thanks in advance for any info...

policarpo
06-18-2003, 03:22 AM
check it out...page 7 of the magazine:
http://www.digitmag.co.uk/freesoftware/motionbuilder.pdf

i think the offer officially goes into effect around Siggraph time...late July through Dec 2003...just be patient and learn it like there's no tomorrow. :)

perhaps Michel will make a statement for all of us and make it sticky on this board.:bounce:

Michel Besner
06-18-2003, 11:29 AM
We will notify all registered PE users by e-mail once the upgrade program goes live in late July / early August.

M.

bobzilla
06-18-2003, 12:26 PM
So once ther's the announcement, that's when I pay for it? I haven't paid anything for it yet. Is that correct? Is it because if I got it through 3D Buzz or Kaydara, I would have paid $100 then $100 at upgrade time, instead, I just pay $200 at upgrade time?

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.