PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Mod UT2k3 Existing or new mod group

oXYnary
06-17-2003, 03:31 PM
Looking to become part of or join an existing UT3K3 mod group in Seattle area. I am of course seeking other mods unlocally if this fails, but "in person" is the best for creating a good team and a group learning environment. Personally, at this time I could contribute static meshes for levels and work my way up to a figure. I also know an extremely talented animator that I may convince into this project depending if he likes the idea.

I am a mature individual seeking other mature individuals.. and would like to be a part of a group who would be interested in "zany" levels versus another CS/BF lookalike. (Example: Pirates treasure).

My personal experience comes from a BFA degree and years previous experience in trueSpace. I recently have taken classes in Max, and know my around it enough to contribute some static meshes (and again work my way up to characters). I can do the "crate" work that no one else want to do for your project(s).

please contact me at oxynary@hotmail.com.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.