PDA

View Full Version : new guy (res evil sketch) old

itchi
04-30-2002, 09:28 AM
hey all. i'm new here and new to the gaming industry so i dont have any cool 3d stuff yet and dont know TOO much about it actually heh. anyhow just wanted to say hi and post up an old PSM pic i did a few years back.

http://www.itchstudios.com/itch/res_evil.jpg

alchoi
04-30-2002, 10:20 AM
Nice shot .. nice composition ... good use of neg space .... nice clean read ...

Dude, I like it.

alchoi
04-30-2002, 10:25 AM
Here's one of mine ... I posted it a few months back ....

aaronstg
04-30-2002, 11:25 AM
Glad to see you here, Itchi! You know I love all your work, and this pic is great as usual. Keep posting man. :D

Cgkoko
04-30-2002, 01:24 PM
That is fantastic!hmmm...i feel like coloring it....anyway.Great work:buttrock:

cerreto
04-30-2002, 02:34 PM
damn glad to see you here itch i we need to sucker you into some model sheets pleqse for the love of god keep posting mn ! nobady does hands like you !

Sangotten
04-30-2002, 02:46 PM
Wicked!!! :buttrock:

...well uhhh welcome!!! That is a very cool drawing!!!
Please post more!!!!

itchi
04-30-2002, 10:28 PM
wow thanks for the warm welcome guys!^^ some familiar "faces too! whats up aaron!!!

this looks like a great community, hopefully i can learn a ot form you guys and stay employed in the 3d market haha.

hawkprey
05-01-2002, 06:30 PM
Hey Itchi!

Good to see you found cgchannel. Having badasses like you posting on here make it all worthwhile.

What is your current gig? What are you doing in the game industry?

itchi
05-02-2002, 01:17 PM
wow hawksprey! what are you talking about? you're the badass! man i got a couple of your pics stored in my art folder on my hard drive of your stuff! thanks for the warm welcome. man if only i can get as good as you in coloring i would be a happy man indeed :thumbsup:

i'm working at SCEA now doing some concepts and learning maya. we finished up a game and i was the new "float around and see if i could help anybody" guy but i need way more experience in modelling and texture mapping.

what are you doing nowadays?

hawkprey
05-02-2002, 07:08 PM
I am kinda in your boat too. I was hired on here at Ritual as a concept guy. The project is getting beyond that phase now, so I am kinda in Limbo. I am just trying to keep my head down and look busy so I dont have to texture and stuff.

I hope my boss doesnt read this.

I have done all that modelling and junk before but the level of talent here would leave me texturing crates and bushes. Yuck!

I hope you get into all that modelling stuff so that you cant draw as much and I can catch up with you! :D

keep postin on here man. I know you have a ton of stuff to share that would blow us all away.

later

JFThomas
05-03-2002, 06:08 AM
Hey Hawkprey!
I used to do the concept shtuff there at Ritual. My "fake" name is Joel Thomas. How's Ol' Ritual doing? Tell Rob and Richard I said "Yo"! LOVE your work by the way. Very sweet stuff. You gots abilities, my friend.

Hey Sam!

jmringuet
05-03-2002, 06:12 AM
Itchi you always rock! :)

Can I ask you on what kind of game you're working on and what kind of art you're creating for it?

Cockofthewok
05-03-2002, 07:47 AM
Yesss! that's awesome! your hands are the best! your style of lines reminds me of the Neon Genesis Evangelion series. not sure how to describe it right, but your stuff is awesome!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.