PDA

View Full Version : Project: Dummy @ Z01 Studios

PantherX
11-23-2008, 08:08 PM
I am pleased to announce the launch of a new project by myself. A short, character driven animation about an artist's dummy that comes alive each night. He leads a by and large lonely existence being the only one of his kind on the desk, but is normally quite ok about it. On this one particular night, however, he realises just how lonely he really is and comes up with a plan to do something about it.

This short piece is designed to be quite emotionally driven and because the dummy doesn't have a face the central character's body movements must tell his story, his emotions, his reactions, so this promises to be quite a challenging piece in terms of actual animation.

Please feel free to visit the project blog at http://projects.z01.co.uk/projects/project_dummy/, where you can also view the storyboard online. I welcome all serious comments, suggestions and advice as well, so please feel free to leave comments.

CGTalk Moderation
11-23-2008, 08:08 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.