PDA

View Full Version : UI - ugly stuff when drawing

McMaster
06-16-2003, 10:32 PM
Hi!
I created a proc with a UI, but when I start it, there are ugly drawing-mistakes. You can see them on a screenshot I made. Anyone knows what this is, and what to do against it?

gmask
06-22-2003, 03:22 AM
Looks liek you have somehow gotten a bad character in there for your clearpsace.. I can see that you have a few that are displayed correctly so make sur ethat the ones that are bad are the same as the ones that are good.

McMaster
06-22-2003, 01:51 PM
All I have at the places where this stuff is, is spaces!
And Spaces shouldnīt be bad charakters, should they? I already cleared them out and put a space again, to make sure, there is nothing else, but nothing changed!
I already posted the whole script at
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69719
because of another problem, just if someone wants to have a look! Maybe its just on my machine...

sunit
06-22-2003, 07:19 PM
i looked at your script - what text editor are you using? because there are bad characters that are causing your |'s. i went through and cleared the text around the problem characters, and then retyped it - it seems to work fine now....

cheers,
-sunit

McMaster
06-22-2003, 07:36 PM
Wow, thanks, Iīm using Ultraedit but couldnīt see anything there, maybe I should check the settings. But now I know where the prob is, thanks, gonna try to clear them with another Editor,

Many thanks!!!:bounce:

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.