PDA

View Full Version : SARC character input needed:)

cerreto
01-12-2002, 02:01 PM
this guys a few days old the face is meant to be a lil thick (chuby?)im just wondering if you like it dislike it etc this pic is a un merged mirror the hair will get a disp. map to give it a dread lock aperance and the face will also get some work long way to go still though i could use input if you would

Thankshttp://alshaheen.net/artists/cerreto/SARC.jpg

hog3
01-12-2002, 02:09 PM
so strong a man
i like the muscle shape
and more work need to be done

good luck

Error323
01-12-2002, 02:50 PM
I'm sorry, i dislike it! But not because of the modelling skills it's just that i don't like his face :)

Blackarts
01-12-2002, 03:03 PM
hmmm, overall I like it. The high cheek bones and overall feel of the face is cool. Couple things I notice; the eyes seem to be dented towards the nose in the up-shot, I think that looks a ltttle funny. Maybe they should follow a less concave curve around the face. I also think the chin looks a little wierd, maybe its just too long and angular, while the rest of him has this blocky look (Or is it a goatee?) Anyway, it needs to be a bit wider. His lips look a little unatural too, they are forming a diamond shape <> , but they want to be more rounded out at the top and bottom. I dig his body though, he looks like a mean bastard. Cool stuff.

Daryl

cerreto
01-12-2002, 03:15 PM
thanks everyone your opinions, they are helping!

, the face is my biggest area of work at the moment , the lips look a little goofy i think in part to coloring the polys around them this was just for maping and not how it will look later , (looks gooofy now )working alot on the eyes at the moment( funny we agree 100%on the eyes) i just changed them before reading your reply. the chin thing is a goate and a metal plate that will have 2 bolts bolted to his chin ouch but ill make it wider i have narowed the face a litle in general was looking alittle too much like lion king :)

thank you for the replies please keep them coming i post a updat etonight

cerreto
01-12-2002, 05:55 PM
http://alshaheen.net/artists/cerreto/SARAC@.jpg

just a small lil update ill post a big update tonight the eyes look muvh beter now and the face has been and is bieng lifted LOL thank i listen to replies so please kkep helping me :)

cerreto
01-12-2002, 08:35 PM
1 more update after this http://alshaheen.net/artists/cerreto/Image2.jpg

Martin-K-
01-12-2002, 09:07 PM
your a madman.

ambassador
01-12-2002, 09:17 PM
Nice stuff, i like the chin piece, dredds are a pain to do

COMPRESS YOUR FILES THERES IS NO NEED FOR THAT LARGE OF AN IMAGE, ESPECIALLY FOR A WIP

cerreto
01-12-2002, 09:31 PM
sorry about that ill post 400x600 just rush through and dont think about it with my 40 inch screen (lol) serioulsly sorry about that and thanks

Blackarts
01-12-2002, 10:28 PM
hmmm, no the lips look a little too round. =) remember the little dip under the nose, and on the bottom lip. kinda like this --->

<><>

(if that makes sense).

Also, how about some striations in the pecs? And this guy is screaming out for big beefy lats, the kind that stick out even from a front view, to support his giant upper body.

cheers,
Daryl

dark_lotus
01-13-2002, 11:33 AM
OK.

Firstly - The muscles at the back of the neck are dis-proportional to the body, along with the lower arms,

The chin should be angled straight down from the chin,

face looks very polynesian,

and weld those damn point in the middle and rid him of that horrible line down the middle!!

Oh well hope that helps

LordIron2k
01-14-2002, 10:51 AM
wow this is really cool.
I hope I can make something similar somedays.
My Organic modeling skills suckz

Maox
01-14-2002, 10:54 AM
looks nices,,,

i want to see whit textures,,,:-),,

MarcosD (Maox)

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.