PDA

View Full Version : Tool command disappeared

jademcquade
11-20-2008, 12:19 PM
Hi guys.

I am trying to access the Edge Join command from my toolbar but it is not there. I'm sure it was there before. Does anyone know how I can find this command and reinsert it into the toolbar?

brenly
11-21-2008, 05:32 AM
It should be in your tool bar .. go to Edge tab. Maybe its minimized, but it should be there.
can you see the word commands under the tools for Edges?

jademcquade
11-21-2008, 10:32 AM
Nope it's not in the toolbar. Have included a screen capture of my toolbar. I am pretty sure the Edge command bridge used to be there but it is not anymore. Should I reinstall Modo to see if that works?

::keith::
11-21-2008, 10:45 AM
Maybe you turned it off from the forms editor?

Press F3, navigate to "modo tools>edge>commands" and see if the join command is unticked.

If it's not even in the "commands" list, click on "new contro"l, enter "edge.join" in the command & arguments box and give it the label "Join".

Cheers,
Keith

jademcquade
11-21-2008, 11:44 AM
Thanks guys.

I just reinstalled the program which solved the problem. The edge join is now in the Edge command panel. I think I may have deleted it from the form editor by mistake.

CGTalk Moderation
11-21-2008, 11:44 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.