PDA

View Full Version : Where is the blender community concentrated? And tutorials?

Shenan
11-19-2008, 06:15 AM
In the benefits of blender thread, people keep saying that the community is one of its strong points. I just wanted to ask where is the blender community concentrated? Is it at the blenderartists.org forum, somewhere else, or multiple places? Where is THE place to go for community help, assistance, and discussion on blender?

As a side question, where can you find the best aggregation/listing of blender tutorials?

Thanks!

danielHinton
11-19-2008, 07:18 AM
blenderartists.org is massive. it's full of friendly, helpful people...as long as you stay out of the off-topic forums :rolleyes: .

for beginner to intermediate tutorials I would recommend www.blenderunderground.com - I'm beginning to sound like a stuck record around here but they have quite easily the most in-depth, interesting videotutorials.

also don't forget the blender.org forums, there's plenty of interesting stuff there too. And blendernewbies (although i haven't really spent much time there) is also recommended.

Shenan
11-19-2008, 07:25 AM
Thanks Daniel! I will check them all out!

ysvry
11-22-2008, 02:38 AM
I also find the people at renderosity.com friendly and helpfull. good for starters especialy.

CGTalk Moderation
11-22-2008, 02:38 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.