PDA

View Full Version : || New Job Opening - Conflict In Somalia - Animator, Skinner & Modeler ||

Blackburns
06-16-2003, 05:10 AM
##########################################
Conflict In Somalia

Help Wanted :

2 Animators
2 Modelers
2 Skinners

About :

Conflict in Somalia, the Battlefield 1942 modification, takes you back in time to the events, tragedies, and bravery faced by soldiers in Somalia. Now, you and your friends can relive the event in a massive online battle that pits the American forces against Somalian troops. Command the arsenal and vehicles during that time and use precise teamwork to obtain your victories. This is no game, soldier, this is Conflict in Somalia!

Job Skills Needed :

Must be experienced (All).
Must have knowledge of unwrapping (Skinners).
Must have knowledge of bone structures (Animators).

Contact Me :

You can reach me at the following,

Cell phone - 1-318-470-2109
Email - Blackburns@CiSmod.com
Personal Email - epelezo@bellsouth.net
ICQ - 150967958
Yahoo - CiS_Blackburns
MSN - Blackburns87@msn.com
AIM - CrazyX885
IRC - irc.gamesnet.net #cismod

Site Address :

Site : http://www.cismod.com
Forums : http://www.cismod.com/scripts/forums

Thanks,
Blackburns
CiS Project Leader

[ end ]

Mangled Poly
06-16-2003, 06:17 PM
great to see you bf42 people populating here i guess :)

However you have to rember, in all seriousness not alot of people like to work here for free, specially on mods, since there are plenty of colab projects here starting from the ground up with there own engines....

Blackburns
06-16-2003, 11:15 PM
:beer:

Well we MIGHT be changing to the call sign charlie engine (we are talking to outsider devolpment right now - outsiderdevolpment.sk I believe) and its the best engine I've seen by far in a LONG time. They are going to support mods, so theres a possibility that CiS will become an actual game and get produced on CD! :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.