PDA

View Full Version : 3December Registration!

Fianna
11-15-2008, 06:57 PM
Hey guys - online registration for this year's 10th anniversary of 3December is available at
http://area.autodesk.com/3dec
Events will be held in New York, Las Vegas, London, Paris, Seoul, Tokyo, and Melburne - hurry and sign up before registration closes!

SheepFactory
11-15-2008, 09:59 PM
I guess it is only understandable for them to visit a global CG hub like Las Vegas and totally ignore San Francisco and Vancouver once again.

RockinAkin
11-16-2008, 10:50 PM
I guess it is only understandable for them to visit a global CG hub like Las Vegas and totally ignore San Francisco and Vancouver once again.
Yeah, whats up with that? :hmm:

cheebamonkey
11-17-2008, 12:09 AM

and other places aroun the world as well. Luckily Vancouver and SF aren't the centers of the earth. :)

SheepFactory
11-17-2008, 01:10 AM
They are when it comes to cg. Its basicly LA, SF, Vancouver and Montreal when it comes to North America. Do they even have cg studios in Las Vegas? The city list reads like its based on where Autodesk planner wants to party as opposed to which cities would be more logical to hold a cg event at.

Anyway, It is just 3december so its no big deal :)

cheebamonkey
11-17-2008, 12:31 PM
They are when it comes to cg. Its basicly LA, SF, Vancouver and Montreal when it comes to North America. Do they even have cg studios in Las Vegas? The city list reads like its based on where Autodesk planner wants to party as opposed to which cities would be more logical to hold a cg event at.

Anyway, It is just 3december so its no big deal :)

or.. it's a logical central location for people in LA, SF and Vancouver to come, who shouldn't mind the location.

Vegas baby.. VEGAS! - Swingers

;)

CGTalk Moderation
11-17-2008, 12:31 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.