PDA

View Full Version : Steampunk Myths and Legends Entry: Gabriel Vera

SteevieWoo
11-12-2008, 07:00 AM
Hi whoever visits! I'm in for the challenge!;)
I guess this will be slow days since most of us are just gearing up, heck I think this one is gonna be hard, the subject is a little bit too recurrent already I think.
Anyways, that's just an excuse to find more fun things to do with it. so lets make this a memorable one!
Best luck to everyone, and happy wielding!
Woo.

Ferx
11-12-2008, 07:14 AM
Hey Gabriel,

Really great that you joined to the steampunk challenge my friend. Time for a lot of fun, long working nights, tequila and beer :D
Seriously, good luck and and put all the steam on this concept :D canīt wait to see your ideas. Cheers!! :beer:

AxelAlonso
11-12-2008, 08:39 AM
I know! :rolleyes: a "tamales" seller giant robot! I mean we all need help from times to time! :shrug: So glad to see yo entering my frined, :D I will be joining the fun later promess! can't miss it at all! :scream: and get us on suspense but not to much alright? :rolleyes:

laurentino
11-14-2008, 12:14 AM
Hola gabriel!

Very nice too see you here.
I miss to follow your paintings ... hope to see some sketch here soon! =)
good luck ... i'm pretty sure you'll have a great picture here.
see you!

JackZhang
11-24-2008, 03:06 PM
Late, is the hour, Gabriel. May the force punish you. Muahaha!

Glad you joint! Welcome!

adrephil
11-30-2008, 03:58 AM
Hey Gabriel!...great to see you again:wavey:, gook luck in this competition, just submitted my idea so tell me what you think;)

Kari:)

i love challenges:love:...makes cg society seem even more like a community *sigh*

elmasfeo
12-01-2008, 09:15 PM
hey Gabriel! how are you doing? you seem busy, where are those sketches? looking forward to seeing your work agaaiin!
self-steam? lol :scream:

DougFerreira
12-23-2008, 10:59 PM
Hi Gabriel,

I remenber your entry for SB very well too!Can't wait to see your ideas for this one!
The good old chalenge feeling is starting all over again(I barely started on this one)
Best of luck to us!

beelow
12-24-2008, 04:26 PM
Welcome back Gabriel. You've joined pretty late. You can finish still. Good luck!

SteevieWoo
12-29-2008, 08:19 AM
Thank you very much for all your nice words, feels great to see that some of you remember me from a whooooooooooooooooole year ago!

I'm most sorry I could go on in this challenge, work has been the heaviest in years, and it came all of sudden so I couldn't even start on this one...... and, to tell you the truth, I didn't come with a good Idea for this, I just honestly got all blocked about it, I was meaning to post at least some sketches but all I could think was a story of a robot ghost that I just couldn't draw right. I got stuck there and then I didn't have spare time anymore. I apologize for that again.

I also have to apologize because I haven't post a comment, Y'see.. I haven't receive any mail notifications of any of the later comments like I'd usually expect, I don't know why. But this caused me to think nobody was visiting and so, I neglected my thread and the ones of my good pals for all this time. I'm really thankful you took the time to visit and leave some words, I owe you big time.
Anyway there's some great works going on, I'm really gloomy to know I'm missing all the usual craze.
Have Fun Pals! Good Nite.:wavey:

elmasfeo
01-03-2009, 10:47 AM
pity you weren't able to do this one, well, maybe we will meet again in some future challenge, we will be looking forward to what you bring us next :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-03-2009, 10:47 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.