PDA

View Full Version : Steampunk Myths and Legends Entry: Alexis Estuardo Arreaza Rodas

colorBASED
11-12-2008, 04:27 AM
Alexis Estuardo Arreaza Rodas has entered "Steampunk Myths and Legends".

colorBASED
11-29-2008, 10:09 PM
hi, i have been working on the synopsis of my film idea so i will soon post it,
good luck to all :cool:

colorBASED
11-29-2008, 10:19 PM
CRYSTAL WATER
(Synopsis)

Dr. Leaner after years of studying the ancient Mayan culture makes an incredible discovery.

Apparently the Mayan culture was more advanced that everybody thought, they built machines with the help of some strange creatures that they called Lords of light, they taught the Mayan culture how to use the power of water. In his new discovery he founds a book that contains a map that leads to a hidden machine, it also contains the blueprints and technical information of the machine, itís also says that the machine will only work with the water of a mystical well.

colorBASED
11-30-2008, 12:16 AM
CRYSTAL WATER
(Synopsis)

Dr. Leaner after years of studying the ancient Mayan culture makes an incredible discovery.

Apparently the Mayan culture was more advanced that everybody thought, they built machines with the help of some strange creatures that they called Lords of light, they taught the Mayan culture how to use the power of water.

In his new discovery Dr. Leaner founds a book that contains a map that leads to a hidden machine guarded by mayan , it also contains the blueprints and technical information of the machine, itís also says that the machine will only work with the water of a mystical well.

CGTalk Moderation
11-30-2008, 12:17 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.