PDA

View Full Version : Searching for: Artists who worked on the Team Fortress Trailers

brox
11-12-2008, 12:57 AM
Hello,

I would like to get in contact with some artists who worked on the Team Fortress trailer.
I would like to ask a few questions about the character Animation as well as the Facial Expression Animation.

I heard that XSI was used for production, so I hope some of the genius artist can be found here.

Thank you so much for every little info, contact adress, names, emails, etc.

Bernhard

Strang
11-12-2008, 01:48 AM
these days there is no telling what package they use.

brox
11-12-2008, 02:15 AM
ok, I am not looking for a specific software, but I would like to get in contact with some of the artists who were involved for the character animation as well as the facial expressions.

I really would like to know how tehy did it, etc.

thank you so much,
I really appreciate every littel hint,
bernhard

Strang
11-12-2008, 03:06 AM
i guess what i was saying that asking here on this forum may not be the best place. good luck

brox
11-12-2008, 03:23 AM
yeah, I know... that's ok, thx... if you know a better place that would be great.. appreciate that much...

thx,
bernhard

sacslacker
11-12-2008, 05:03 AM
I realize this isn't precisely what you want but valve is pretty good about sharing some of their info here: http://www.valvesoftware.com/publications.html

I thought I'd share that since it was semi relevant.

brox
11-14-2008, 04:53 AM
Thank you very much, I really appreciate that !

bernhard

CGTalk Moderation
11-14-2008, 04:53 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.