PDA

View Full Version : Steampunk Myths and Legends Entry: Rudy Eric J. Dima-ala

eyecon
11-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Rudy Eric J. Dima-ala has entered "Steampunk Myths and Legends".

eyecon
11-11-2008, 03:09 PM
I'll be reserving this space for my official entry and my concept.

(sorta reserve the concept... just in case someone has the same idea :scream: )

Okay, since I'm an awful painter of organics, my concept will be centered on environments, where I think I am good at.

THE STEAMPUNK Myth and Legend version will be "A VIEW OF MORDOR from Lord of the Rings"

The whole idea will be the reimagining of that place complete with my version of the Eye of Sauron and the Volcano, where the ring was made. It MAY (when possible) include steam punk orcs and other creatures in the foreground....

The place is perfect for this kind of concept, my only concern is if I have the time and talent to complete it. Wish me luck! :drool:

Matellis
11-11-2008, 03:13 PM
Hey eyecon its great to see you joined. This challenge will be a blast and its good to see a fellow matte painter join in! cant wait to see what you come up with. I am already digging your idea :)

Keep rockin the wacom!

eyecon
11-11-2008, 03:20 PM
Hey! That was quick! I do hope I can finish my work... ideas can be great but its the execution sometimes that kills you! Hey you know Rian Chen right? We are currentlly working at the same company right now... great guy, pretty talented too! Wish me luck dude! :beer:

CGTalk Moderation
11-11-2008, 03:20 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.