PDA

View Full Version : clip art CD?

Mechis
06-12-2003, 09:11 PM
Hi All,
I just got my copy of Motion builder today and found that I did not receive a copy of the clip art CD. I had been under the impression that if I ordered from the Kaydara store, that this CD was included in the package. Was I wrong, or did Kaydara make a mistake? Thanks!

Miyazaki
06-12-2003, 09:44 PM
You can download it under mb issue 2 at 3dbuzz. It doesn`t ship with the fe/pe version.

Mechis
06-12-2003, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the info. How do I get to this on the 3dbuzz website? I see the forum and the online class. I do not see where I can download the clip art CD though. Is there a section I missed?
Thanks again! :bounce:

imagesh
06-12-2003, 11:05 PM
My understanding is that the Clip Art CD is a $25 extra purchase from Kaydara. I ordered both the program and the Clip Art CD for a total of $125 plus shipping...

Jim Arthurs

Miyazaki
06-12-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Mechis
Thanks for the info. How do I get to this on the 3dbuzz website? I see the forum and the online class. I do not see where I can download the clip art CD though. Is there a section I missed?
Thanks again! :bounce:
First register. It`s free. Then login and under download, you will have access to the buzz vtm. Just click Motionbuilder VTM`s and under issue 2 part 11 download the clipart cd. It`s a 165mb zipfile.

Mechis
06-13-2003, 01:28 AM
A HA! I actually was a member, but didn't know about the download section. How about that! Thank you :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.