PDA

View Full Version : How would I save a preset I made as a .pst

Remi
06-12-2003, 06:32 PM
I would like to post it on the Luxology site for you all to have if you so desired but I don't know how to save as .pst....and that's the only way they except it....any help would be appreciated...oh and if you'd like a preview..it's below obviously...I call it tissue...but I suppose you could call whatever you want...it was supposed to be an unfertilized egg to begin with

http://www.firedragon.com/~lwg3d/GD/2003/06/12-439515.jpg:shrug:

roguenroll
06-12-2003, 06:38 PM
yeah good question, there .pst's but the only way I can save is .srf

may just be able to send the srf, or just rename the extention.

R

roguenroll
06-12-2003, 06:40 PM
ok, i think i did it, when you go to save a surface in the surface panel you choose a name by default it will be named whatever.srf, but type whatever.pst, and it will be a pst.

R

name I saved didnt show in the preset panel, just right click and choose the set name, and rename it.

Remi
06-12-2003, 06:44 PM
Ok..thanks...i'll try that:)

Remi
06-12-2003, 06:48 PM
It worked...thanks for the help roguenroll....it's pending right now and should be up soon...thanks alot:) :thumbsup:

aurora
06-12-2003, 07:22 PM
Now that was a great question. I downloaded fasty's HV explosion preset a couple days ago and noticed it was a .pst file and could not figure out where the heck he got that from. Thanks for the question and answers guys.
BTW - great preset can't wait to checked it out.

Vojislav+Milanovic
06-12-2003, 07:32 PM
Open surface editor and presets. Choose your surface, double click on preview and it will be added into presets. You can find your file in lightwave/programs/presets/surface editor/surface presets/"folder where you added it" and is named "your surface".pst file.

It work for me...

hope it helps

Zarathustra
06-12-2003, 07:46 PM
Yummy! I'll keep checking for that one. Thanks for sharing.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.