PDA

View Full Version : help ..modo crush

dincija
11-01-2008, 11:44 AM
hy..i ve made a scene in modo..it was everything fine till modo was crashing some times and know i cant open it at all, i try to reinstall it but it showing the same thing by opening..:sad:
this is was it showing when opening

dincija
11-01-2008, 11:45 AM
anybody knows what happend??..regards

StSabath
11-01-2008, 01:26 PM
is this a full licence program?,if so maybe your best bet would be contacting the publisher.

dincija
11-01-2008, 07:28 PM
thx for the reply, yes it is a full licence!..regards

Doug816
11-01-2008, 11:04 PM
You messed up the UI. Delete your config and it will come back.

dincija
11-02-2008, 11:55 AM
thx Doug816, sorry but i have no idea where are my config files, (where are they?..because i tryed something and didnt work, dont want to mees more:)..best regards

far
11-02-2008, 01:02 PM
I think you should try removing everything from the luxology folder and give a try once more to install. Looks like a problem related to license system being messed up. I could be wrong.

The best thing is to send an email to the lux. support department or post over the lux. forums on the official website, I am sure you will find a quick solution.

Doug816
11-03-2008, 06:40 PM
I think you should try removing everything from the luxology folder and give a try once more to install. Looks like a problem related to license system being messed up. I could be wrong.

Yes you are, that didn't stop you from telling him to mess things up more.

If you still have menus at the top of the program pick "layout" and then one of the layouts. Unless you really scred it up that should reset your UI.

dincija, try posting on the luxology forum. Also tell them if you are using a mac or PC. They store the configs in different places.

dincija
11-03-2008, 07:52 PM
hey thx really i apraciate it tor helping me out (hope its written like that)..i ve tryd the tips but didnt work out, delete few times and nothing:hmm:..i really miss modo:),,ill try that on the luxology forum,best regards

dincija
11-04-2008, 07:53 AM
you guys all had right, it was cfg.file..ive zipped it and delete the original file(the cfg.file is hidden on default in windowa )and now it works fine:applause:

(http://www.luxology.com/community/profile_pop.aspx?name=Philip+Lawson)Philip Lawson from luxology forum helped me out
many thx to all, best regards

CGTalk Moderation
11-04-2008, 07:53 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.