PDA

View Full Version : Object sequense to endomorph?

Lightbase
10-26-2008, 03:03 PM
Hi everyone.
I have lwo sequence (pose base.lwo, pose01.lwo, pose02.lwo, etc) I need to have one object (Pose base) that has endomorphs made from that lwo sequence.
Now I load object, copy it to main object's (pose base) second layer, make it background and then run Background to Morph (Bkg to morph), and name that endomorph (pose01, pose 02, etc). The transition between morphs is not 1 frame so I can't use object replacement in Layout.

At first I was loading all that objects to Layout and was morphing objects with Multi Target/ Single Env, but there was not enough memory to render the scene (I have 4GB).

I found out that when I morph endomorphs of one object LW doesn't use so mush RAM. So now I just need to automate that object to endomorph process in Modeler.

The problem is that I have too many objects. Is there any plugin or script (free one desireable) that will help me in this case??? Or maybe there is other solution?

Thanks in advace.

Megalodon
10-26-2008, 09:04 PM
Check out Flay.com and go to the plugins page (see top of homepage) and then enter endomorphs in the search box and click on Modeler. Up will pop quite a few possibilities. I don't know if any of thsoe will help you , but at least it's a start.

Good Luck!

CGTalk Moderation
10-26-2008, 09:04 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.