PDA

View Full Version : Model Scene Give away

bearfoot
10-26-2008, 02:48 PM
http://www.bearfootfilms.com/WIP/omega.jpg

Hello everyone i wanted to give something back to the community which has helped me out a lot so here is a model / texture and scene for everyone which hopefully some my find useful.

The scene is version 9.5. I rendered in Fprime 3 but it should be the same with the native LW renderer no worries. The HDRI images i think came from the LW content so i hope its ok to put them up here. Please do NOT use this scene or model for financial gain or redistribute it yourself without my permission thanks a lot

http://www.bearfootfilms.com/WIP/omega_watch.zip

biliousfrog
10-26-2008, 03:43 PM
Thanks Neil, I'm putting together some assets for the community too so perhaps it will start a new trend of sharing within the LW community.

m0ng00se
10-28-2008, 11:27 PM
Wow, I don't need the model but it's very impressive to see what can be done with Lightwave if you're clever enough.

m0ng00se

IC12
10-29-2008, 11:36 AM
Wow, I don't need the model but it's very impressive to see what can be done with Lightwave if you're clever enough.

Are you joking?
Have you seen his other work?

proton
10-29-2008, 01:22 PM
Awesome! Big Thanx!

Grolicus
10-29-2008, 06:24 PM
Are you joking?
Have you seen his other work?

Am I missing something here ?
m0ng00se calls the work impressive and the guy clever, yet this is the response ?
Some kind of sarcasm/cynicism going on here that passed me by ? (i'm not a native speaker)

softdistortion
10-29-2008, 06:43 PM
I may be wrong, but I took it he meant 'if you think that is impressive you haven't seen Bearfoots other works' or something like that...not sarcasm :shrug:

bearfoot
10-29-2008, 06:59 PM
yep i think just a mis communication thats all..

please if you download it and use just say thanks,

any feedback on the scene / models is welcome lets keep the thread on topic please.

cheers
n

IC12
10-29-2008, 07:00 PM
I may be wrong, but I took it he meant 'if you think that is impressive you haven't seen Bearfoots other works' or something like that...not sarcasm :shrug:

Yes, exactly.

This is pedestrian stuff for Bearfoot (and LW for that matter!)

Grolicus
10-29-2008, 07:14 PM
Then thanks for the scene file, Bearfoot.
I especially like that scratched texture.

CGTalk Moderation
10-29-2008, 07:14 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.