PDA

View Full Version : A guy bouncing a ball!

theultimatecoin
10-22-2008, 07:49 PM
Hey guys! I'm new to this forum! It seems like a big forum!

Here is my WIP

http://boxstr.com/files/3905844_lhtwp/bounccyy5.mov

any critiques and comments are welcome!

mistasam02
10-23-2008, 07:30 PM
Sweet! It looks great so far.. I'd have more to say if it was splined, lol.

ankheilw
10-23-2008, 11:44 PM
Keep it going man. It looks great!

theultimatecoin
10-24-2008, 02:44 AM
thanks!

to bad I can't work on it any more tho :( I messed up and saved it and closed it without recognizing it was messed up! And now the feet are out of sync like either 5 frames ahead or 5 frames behind. Sooo not really worth trying to fix imo.

Buuut I'll post up my new thing when I start it!

Reeder113
10-24-2008, 11:10 PM
thanks!

to bad I can't work on it any more tho :( I messed up and saved it and closed it without recognizing it was messed up! And now the feet are out of sync like either 5 frames ahead or 5 frames behind. Sooo not really worth trying to fix imo.

Buuut I'll post up my new thing when I start it!

I disagree. That animation looks great, and it would be worth fixing. If the feet are out of sync by 5 frames, why not just grab all the keys in the Graph Editor and shift them over? Easy fix, if thats all that went wrong. Keep up the good work!

P.S. - I may attempt to mimic your animation. :sssshhhhhhhhh :)

theultimatecoin
10-25-2008, 02:11 AM
haha i wish it was that easy. but its wrong in random places. so like maybe its off one frame at one point, and then like 10 frames at another.

also it doesn't feel like i could do my best on this animation. i need to simplify it i think. i was a little bit to ambitious imo.

aand I am starting to block out a new animation. I'll post it up here when i'm done blocking it!

Reeder113
10-27-2008, 07:37 PM
haha i wish it was that easy. but its wrong in random places. so like maybe its off one frame at one point, and then like 10 frames at another.

also it doesn't feel like i could do my best on this animation. i need to simplify it i think. i was a little bit to ambitious imo.

aand I am starting to block out a new animation. I'll post it up here when i'm done blocking it!

Bummer!

Glad to know you're starting a new animation, however. Looking forward to it!

CGTalk Moderation
10-27-2008, 07:37 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.