PDA

View Full Version : Zoic Studios Welcomes New Producer, Promotes Key Staffer

Hypester
10-22-2008, 06:48 PM
Los Angeles, CA – (October 20, 2008) – Digital production company Zoic Studios, known for its award-winning work in commercials, episodic television and feature film, has signed producer Lisa Pierce and promoted staffer Steve Meyer.

Steve Meyer, who has been with the company since its inception, was promoted from Lead Compositor to 2D supervisor. Meyer has contributed his talents to various commercials as well as the opening title sequence for “CSI,: Crime Scene Investigations,” “CSI: Miami “ and “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.” He has also served as a Lead Compositor and Compositing Supervisor on the shows “CSI,” “CSI: Miami,” the Emmy-nominated “Drive” and “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. He is currently working on “True Blood” and “Eli Stone.”

"The position is perfect for me because I've always had an open door policy for anyone needing advice on a shot and I love helping others,” says Meyer. “And in this position, I get to do that full time.”

New Producer Lisa Pierce comes to Zoic from Stardust where she was responsible for producing projects for Nike, Target, Adidas and HP. Prior to Stardust, she was at Troika Design Group and worked for various ad agencies including Triple Double, Daily and Associates and David & Goliath.

For Pierce, joining Zoic Studios provides, “the opportunity to expand my involvement in visual effects and work with a more all-encompassing approach, applying my agency and motion graphic design experience to Zoic’s high end digital productions.”

For more information on Zoic Studios, please visit www.zoicstudios.com.

CGTalk Moderation
10-22-2008, 06:48 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.