Hi

hope its all going well

been making this little thing could really do with some crits

http://www.divshare.com/download/5643265-9eb

cheers
m

KyleG
10-22-2008, 02:30 PM
Who is the character talking to? There's definitely a second voice in the audio track so it doesn't really make sense that she is talking to herself. Also the camera pullback is pretty jarring

ankheilw
10-23-2008, 10:53 PM
You need to hit more mouth shapes. When you watch someone talk, especially a peppy person like the girl in the audio track sounds like, she is going to mouth almost every-other major syllable. Try pushing the moth shapes and maybe animating the head a bit more.

Also, the character could use a bit more life. I understand that you are going for her to be in seclusion, but if you are going to bridge the gap between the audio and the visual, I would try to find a happy medium. Even if she is uncomforatable and rubbing her arms, switching her position, etc.

Good luck.

kilgoretrout
10-24-2008, 02:15 PM
Cheers for the replies
will do some work on it over the weekend and hopefully get something back next week

pearblossom
10-27-2008, 01:58 AM
hi there

not including the 2nd char. doesn't bother me too much, but i think it'd be nice if she showed a little more engagement with the camera--it seems like she is a nervous character, maybe if she could make eye contact for just a split second before turning away, so that it creates a tension between her trying to talk to the camera and being afraid of it.

kilgoretrout
11-24-2008, 02:15 PM
hi
cheers for the comments
here is an update
hopefully things are a little smoother with the lipsyncing
camera zoom reduced
more looking at camera and more but subtle body animation
added a little bit on the end if its not working let me know:-)

http://www.divshare.com/download/5878411-6db

m

CGTalk Moderation
11-24-2008, 02:15 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.