PDA

View Full Version : a forum for contest suggestions ?

samsanca
10-20-2008, 10:00 AM
Hi all,

I have been admiring all these artists making astonishing art for years, and as an amator, I was wondering if we could not let the viewers suggest the topic of the next contest for time to time ?

For example, I really would like to see what these guys could do with concepts like old tv series (my favorite would be the 6 million dollar man, but that's just me :) ) or some more specific stuffs like a hero from a movie/novel.

Don't know if that idea sounds silly or something but I would really love to see this happening.

Have a good day everyone !

Choucete
11-06-2008, 01:35 PM
+1 for this suggestion.

I've been for some time now appreciating all the great work displayed here :drool: and I actually also have a suggestion for a contest theme.

Mine would be terraformation. Since everything related to space exploration is an endless land to explore and there's actually not too much very good stuff out there related to it. There's a lot but not always of the quality shown in your galleries.

Regards and thanks!

Kirt
11-08-2008, 04:50 PM
Most of the challenge forums (http://forums.cgsociety.org/forumdisplay.php?f=197) have a suggestion thread already.

samsanca
11-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Choucete : nice idea, I guess we know where to make our propositions now ;)

Kirt, sorry, I had checked the various forum for suggestion but somehow missed that :)
I admit, I'm mostly here as an admirer , I barely dare to participate to the forums

CGTalk Moderation
11-09-2008, 02:29 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.