PDA

View Full Version : ShortFilm - Horror - Concept for the evil/bad guy

Pufferfish
06-10-2003, 12:39 PM
Hi all gurus out there,

Im doing a little shortfilm project. It is a horror film. Nothing Scifi or futuristic.
It consist video footage and also lots of 3D. What I need now is the main "bad guy" .. it should be like Michael Myers/Jason kinda thing, but something different :)

This bad guy will be done partially 3D. All the close up shots and some of the movement or "stunts" . So I would love to have some concepts for this. If you have an idea for this , show it here.

Also, if you have something totally unique or a new idea for evil, something else than Jason style.Tell me. I have not seen anything new in that scenario for a long time. Jeepers Creepers got quite close to being new with its bad guy.

Why I thought Michael Myers or Jason kind would be good is only because those kind of evil guys are the most easiest to do in 3D, but definitely would like to hear new ideas for bad "guy".

So this is just plain HELP request, nothing else, I cannot pay you anything, I just want to hear your opinion what kind of bad guy you would make or would like to see :)

Thank you,

TheFreak
06-10-2003, 01:57 PM
Hi Puffer,

Not sure what kind of help you will get here regarding this, some people are happy giving out concepts for free some people arn't.

Anyway i'm not much of a concept guy at the moment but you might want to read this thread and you might get ideas for what you are looking for in your baddie.

Horror Movie Research (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61851)

Good Luck

Pufferfish
06-10-2003, 02:38 PM
Thanks, that surely is some thread. Very interesting to read.

There is not much about bad guys, but nice to read what people think is scary. I still can shape my story ;)

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.