PDA

View Full Version : one helluva sexy mouse

alchoi
04-28-2002, 09:26 AM
Just revamping some old portfolio stuff and ran across this .. thought I'd post it up for the helluvit ...

I'm not a sensitive guy, so any comments are welcome ...

I've been posting a lot of 2D stuff, but I'm hoping to throw down some tasty 3D models soon ....

Until then ... keeping it real ...

BTW - Would this be a cool area to post thumbs and boards for my upcoming CG short, or what?

Cheers all ....

Gilgamesh
04-28-2002, 09:41 AM
That looks great...I really wish I could see it better...so small.....:D

alchoi
04-28-2002, 12:07 PM
How's this?

Yeah ... the yellow post it notes poking in around the sides are feedback I got from a guy named Younger Yang who worked on Batman the animated series for several years ... he's been in animation for over ten years ... it's wicked when you can get feedback like that ... he was pretty much the 2D guru of our studio ... heheheh

It's what I like about this forum ... experienced or not, everyone posts and everyone discusses ...

It's a cool thing when artists of all disciplines can get together and connect ...

Anyway ... thanks for the heads up.

TiGER
04-28-2002, 09:34 PM
"did you ever think Bugs Bunny was hot when he was dressed up as a girl bunny?" LoL j.k

great job on the character! all the proportions look right. only suggestion i can make is to make the tail longer. Feng Zhu has a series of poses of his devil girl, http://www.artbyfeng.com/crea_20.htm, take a look at the tails on those characters.

TiGER
04-28-2002, 09:37 PM
grrrr... that link didn't work

http://www.artbyfeng.com/

go to his Creature Design section and the devil girl is in the bottom row of the thumbnails.
sorry 'bout that.

alchoi
04-29-2002, 04:30 AM
Wow ... another wicked site I don't have for my reg section ...

Thanks man ....

Yeah ... the tail for sure ... that's a good call ... especially for framing a subject or animating some tasty dynamic overlap and secondary ...

I wrestled a lot with the clothing, but I think it turned out okay ... (the bigger pose was actually the first one drawn) ...

And yeah, I DID THINK BUGS BUNNY WAS SEXY ...

SO?

WHAT?

TiGER
04-29-2002, 09:11 AM
as far as the clothing goes, it looks like you have her in a hooded sweat-shirt and a mini skirt. try a catholic school girl uniform. you know... white button up shirt with with a loosly tied tie, and a plad mini skirt with pleats. :thumbsup:

alchoi
04-30-2002, 04:46 AM
Heheheh ...

I like the way you think ...

Awwwww yeah ...

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.