PDA

View Full Version : Pixar's UP teaser poster

RobertoOrtiz
10-15-2008, 01:34 PM
http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/movie-stills/gallery/1159/up-stills#photo0

thethule
10-15-2008, 01:43 PM
I cant wait for this. Looks like a really nice story. I have a feeling that this will outdo Wall E in terms of greatness....of course, i have no basis for this other than a 100% belief in anything pixar does. Even their worst films far outshine most other 3d cartoons...That said, Over the Hedge WAS superb.And Ice Age..

What i love about Pixars teasers is that they dont give ANYTHING of the film away till the proper trailer comes out. The teaser for Wall E didnt show anything to do with humans and space etc... so its always suprising to see the final trailer.

3rd-Axis
10-15-2008, 02:12 PM
It's an intriguing poster but what puzzles me is why there is a related gallery next to it of two asian chicks kissing??

ThomasMahler
10-15-2008, 02:27 PM
It's an intriguing poster but what puzzles me is why there is a related gallery next to it of two asian chicks kissing??

o_O

Someone else would see that as a nice bonus!

shy-guy
10-15-2008, 03:19 PM
Thatīs a nice poster, but it was hard for me to read it.. i didnīt understand at first that it was a house... Anyways, its pixar so, im soooooo there. :drool:

CHRiTTeR
10-15-2008, 03:22 PM
yeah, this is screaming for a bigger version
i love how the balloons look, i can only imagine how they will move in the wind and bounce on eachother with some sexy physics applied... :drool:

Baltasound
10-15-2008, 03:47 PM
Will they do it again? Will they surpass Wall E? Questions....

biliousfrog
10-15-2008, 04:18 PM

TBH, I found that WAAAAY more interesting!

CGTalk Moderation
10-15-2008, 04:18 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.