PDA

View Full Version : Explain me what I do wrong?

dreamy
10-15-2008, 10:13 AM
Explain me what I do wrong? Two models have equally hierarchy but on first image all O.K.
On second no work.

dobermunk
10-15-2008, 03:25 PM
not sure if I understand correctly, but the order in the item list isn't important in the processing of effects. you need to show the order in the set-up tab under effects to see that.
This effect you have looks like such an issue... try switching the order of the super blender in that effects list. Alternatively, try using morphs via the morph blender to possibly isolate the issue with the super blender plug-in. (it has had a few issues in its time).

dreamy
10-15-2008, 07:30 PM
Thanks for advice,but problem arise before using Super Blender or Morph Blender.As soon as
activate USE PRE-DEFORMED being problem.May be another reason?Thank you in advance

Bugpoo
10-15-2008, 08:18 PM
Did you set him up with the setup tab active or animate?

dreamy
10-16-2008, 08:14 AM
Not sure, what understand you. You ask me where I setup pre-deformed Point, or setup Parent Items? Maybe fit is impossible do it in Animation TAB?

Tama
10-16-2008, 12:33 PM
Not sure, what understand you. You ask me where I setup pre-deformed Point, or setup Parent Items? Maybe fit is impossible do it in Animation TAB?

Do all your rigging and setup in the "SETUP" tab.
Animate in the "ANIMATE" tab.

dreamy
10-16-2008, 12:50 PM
I understand correctly: fit is impossible change Parent items in Animate tab, can change only Parent items in Setup tab?

peksi
10-16-2008, 04:30 PM
Looks like double transformation to me... Personally I wouldn't put mesh as master null's child.

CGTalk Moderation
10-16-2008, 04:30 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.