PDA

View Full Version : UT2k3 Mod - Needs help

Seeker
06-10-2003, 12:56 AM
Hi... I originally posted this in the Make Something Unreal thread, just figured I'd put it over here to get some more looks, since it was buried in the middle of a thread.

"Anyways, I could still do with some help with Character Modelling/Animations/Skinning, Weapon Modelling, Texture Artists, Sound Engineers... basically I'll pretty much look at anything anyone can provide, except Level Designers. I've plenty of those. Another coder with Uscript experience would be nice too.

The mod is a tactical fps set in the future. Emphasis is on team play and tactics, less on running and gunning. Fans of Americas Army, Raven Shield, or the UT mod Infiltration should like what we hope to produce.

Email me at seeker@combatmaps.com if you're interested in helping out. Send me a link to a site that has youre content posted. Don't send me attachments. I'm also only interested in mature individuals who take this seriously. I don't mind taking in younger talent, but I don't want to babysit. This is a free mod, there is no money for you involved. Just experience.

Thanks guys and gals."

Seeker
06-19-2003, 07:52 PM
Our website is now online if you want information about our mod.

http://www.combat3000.com

We still need some help.

unLevel
06-20-2003, 04:11 AM
hey, I first must apologize for even posting, for I am not capable of any of the positions that you need. I am, however, a beginning webdesigner, and was thinking you might be interested in a more...interesting, header?

possibly, after that, a forum skin to go with it?

I can use any images that you provide, or just some general ut2003 ones, eh?

Seeker
06-20-2003, 05:43 AM
I'd definately be interested in a new header... I just threw that together cause I needed the site up ASAP. Right now I'm a little devoid of ideas, though, because we don't have too much in the way of media done to incorporate it into the image. Anyways, if you've got a cool concept, I'll definately look at it.

I'm rather fond of my default forum skin myself... but I'd replace the header there with the new one if it fits the colors. Try some of the other skins available, maybe another one is more to your liking.

Thanks for the interest :)

PS, try and keep the header size the same as the current one... The width cant be more than 750. I'd rather the height stay the same, saves me having to realign my menu bar :) But that can be changed if necessary.

Seeker
06-26-2003, 06:07 PM
Hi, I still need a weapon modeller/animator/skinner! Gimme a shout if you're interested.

seeker@combatmaps.com

koinu
06-27-2003, 03:04 AM
seeker, What is the mod name and i got your email and I'm replying to it right now... Let me know ....:thumbsup:

Seeker
06-27-2003, 04:14 AM
Combat 3000

I replied to your reply... lol.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.