PDA

View Full Version : Animation: Star Wars Episode III Fan Teaser Trailer

Seven
06-09-2003, 03:41 PM
If this is in the wrong forum, sorry guys. It is a little different to the norm. I couldnt decide which forum seemed the most appropiate. So this one did, after all this is 'finished work'.

So... I thought any lingering Star Wars fans might like it!

First up a WARNING!!! If you dont like the prequel trilogy then you are not going to like this!!!

What with all this buzz over StarWars.com's Hyperspace service (whether you approve of it or not) at the moment, I thought I'd dig out an Episode III fan teaser trailer that me and my brother put together a couple of months ago whilst we were on a Star Wars high (it happens sometimes!)

Heres the links:

Large - http://www.jonberry.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ep3_certainty_m640.mov

(14 mb)

Small - http://www.jonberry.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ep3_certainty_m480.mov

(8 mb)

It's very subtle and maybe lacking in professional polish but it sent shivers down my spine whilst we were making it and it still does!

If your a Star Wars fan, hope you like it. Its a little something called 'Certainty'.

Sev

lednuzb
06-09-2003, 04:35 PM
What kind of teaser was that...it's just a clip from ESB! Must have been a lot of long nights creating such a tantilizing teaser!
Not worth the download time.

Seven
06-09-2003, 04:54 PM
"it's just a clip from ESB!"

Exactly! Its a teaser, there is no Episode III footage yet so you need to rely on themes / events from previous films.

And I never said it took along time to put together.

Sev

xeno
06-09-2003, 05:45 PM
Im sorry. i usually dont go around and start trashing peoples work if i dont like it, i usually try to hint out stuff that in my opninion could be improved, but this is i really do not like. Like lednuzb said, its just a clip, the whole teaser idea is gone, plus it has NOTHING to do with starwars 3!

Even so, if u had just said that u had tried to do ur best and leave it at that then it would be cool, but u actually say it sent shivers down ur spine and still does, come on..does it really?seems like starwars isnt the only thing ur getting high about.

ps: sorry for the ranting, i just had to say it

Matze-NCS
06-09-2003, 06:08 PM
I follow the opinion from xeno

that have nothing to do with star wars episode 3, the movie is form the fifth episode (the empire strike back)

sorry, but I can't enjoy this movie :thumbsdow

lednuzb
06-09-2003, 07:25 PM
Sorry if my comment came off a bit harsh. I just got excited that it was possibly "pirated" footage or something, and was let down that it was just a clip from ESB. Good intentions, though.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.