PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new here, please look at my work...

Romantic_Whisky
01-11-2002, 09:31 PM
These images were created in Lightwave and Cinema 4d. The character was done in Lw and the rest was all done in C4d/Photoshop. Comments and critisicms are welcome. Thanks:) -Romantic_Whisky http://www.nihao-collective.com/kleo/

http://www.nihao-collective.com/kleo/Alien_Parasite.jpg

IpakAgun
01-11-2002, 11:44 PM
I like the face on your character. It looks pretty cool the way that "gun" comes out from the front. It'd look cooler with some more gadgetry on the body too and even better when its textured. Cool work :)
jB

Romantic_Whisky
01-11-2002, 11:57 PM
thanks man:), yeah, the character was something i did for my senior project and is till work in progress. -RW

Blackarts
01-12-2002, 12:21 AM
pretty cool stuff, I like the electron microscopy looking renders. The character's coming along too, post a final render when your done. Can't wait to see what the body turns out like.

cheers,
-DM

ACFred
01-12-2002, 02:24 AM
Dig it!

Nice and phallic, too. I once had an sculpting instructor who made super intricate mechanical guns that also had a phallus intertwined in the image. He meant it as a statement on the two most objects that represent the greatest power in the world -- (penis and the gun).

Nice style. Keep up the good work.

Alec

Romantic_Whisky
01-12-2002, 02:58 AM
?S1/4a?Li]Originally posted by ACFred [/i]
Dig it!

Nice and phallic, too. I once had an sculpting instructor who made super intricate mechanical guns that also had a phallus intertwined in the image. He meant it as a statement on the two most objects that represent the greatest power in the world -- (penis and the gun).

Nice style. Keep up the good work.

Alec [/QUOTE]

thanks for the comments alec;) -kleo

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.